Very high value load...

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by TurtlesLikeI, Aug 23, 2017.

1. TennMan

TennMan Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Hazzard County Jail !!!!!
    The conclusion: Air-ride suspension is not superior to spring ride. Not only are air-ride suspensions more expensive to purchase and maintain, which could translate to inflated expense to the shipper, but more important, they do not guarantee superior ride quality.

This is Schneider's conclusion.

It all comes down to cost both initial and maintenance and SNI is too cheap to spend the money.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sealevel

sealevel Road Train Member

May 31, 2012
    U.S. 41
    Drop and hook mega dry van doesn't lend itself well to nice well mantained air ride trailers. Speaking practically it just doesn't. Not discounting a word you said because your right, but it's about being practical.
    It still brings me to the bigger point. Why would anyone hire Sni to move this type of freight and why would Sni even attempt it. Break down in communication is all I can figure. Who ever hired Sni to move it is to blame. Whenever someone asks you if you would like to purchase additional insurance on a super computer that has its own name you would think that would be a clue to hire someone else. This fascinates me to say the least. Lol.

91B20H8, Tb0n3 and gentleroger Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.