Veteran apprenticeship programs

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by jcornwell101, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Dustin__

Dustin__ Bobtail Member

Apr 18, 2018
    soooo... burn your 22000 a year in tuition, plus your BAH just for the cost of BAH... to get that same job the companies already offer you straight out of CDL school... YOU ARE AN IDIOT THAT ALLOWS SCAMMERS TO PREY ON VETS.

2. Dustin__

Dustin__ Bobtail Member

Apr 18, 2018
    DO NOT GET INTO THE APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMS.... sure the extra pay is nice... got it... but what do you thin happens to your 22000$ a year in "tuition"? goes to the company... so your already working like a dog, missin your family, and your burning your gi bill up too? to make the company more money? you aint going to make 1 cent more because of this... YEAH BAH... but your a SUCKER for paying the company to employ you in the same job that it does its 5000$ students who just went to CDL School. end of the day your giving the company 44k in bennifits so you can make 20k. dont be retarded.

3. ethos

ethos Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Houston
    First off, calm down or you won't last long here. Second, the VA sends no money to an employer.

Dustin__ Thanks this.
  4. Dustin__

Dustin__ Bobtail Member

Apr 18, 2018
    i was really hoping someone would tell me what exactly was going on with this... looked like a huge scam to me... i mean... obviously someone would have noticed right? ive been asking people this for days... n nothing... noone can give me a straight answer... i will proudly be wrong...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.