W/S here i come.

Discussion in 'Watkins & Shepard' started by Grunsh, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Grunsh

Grunsh Bobtail Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Watch out guys. You are getting a new trucker at W/S. See ya next year. I am gonna be waiting until everthing settled with my mother and step father. He also promise me to buy my tuition at the Truck driving school i want to go. So i won't have to deal with the nightmares of Swift, Central, and God for shaken, Ban of my existence CR England. Then after that i am going otr with W/S. Sound like a good company can't wait to see it for myself. Talk to a nice recruiter who is named dawn. A lot better then Werner Enterprise, and what i like is NO Freaking Training Program. I am talking about where you have to drive with a trainer for couple of weeks to a month after you get hired. See ya guys next year. I am going to be making a blog. When i get hired and ready to get my truck driving school done. Until then Stay Safe.Oh and tell what do you guys think of this company. Is it any good?. I want all the juicy details of this company. Sound's like you are way better then the bottom feeders.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    Congratulations. Keep us updated on your progress.
    Pete

4. Grunsh

Grunsh Bobtail Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Yep, I will. I am excited for This can't wait tell everything gets settled with my mother and stepfather. Always wanted to drive a truck. I also have a question. Do W/S allow you to post youtube video. I am going to start a trucking channel on youtube.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  5. vegaskid

vegaskid Light Load Member

Mar 30, 2013
    Windermere, FL.
    Congratulations to you. I am going to school right now and will be heading up to Montana in abou weeks to start with W/S also, I am pretty excited about getting on with them to..

6. runawayload

runawayload Light Load Member

Sep 5, 2012
    You can post videos but I would be careful with what you say. Dont give any company secrets away or badmouth the company or employees.

7. Grunsh

Grunsh Bobtail Member

Apr 12, 2013
    Nah it just gonna be like drive along,back up video and all that stuff. I am not going to be dumb.

8. jet460

jet460 Heavy Load Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Modesto, Ca
    The 10 day orientation is fast & furious.
    Be prepared for long days.
    Trainers are great. Quality people in this company.
    After you get your truck and start working, they leave you alone. Make your appointments, don't get tickets, don't crash, you will be fine.
    If you have a question, which you will, they are always more than willing to help.
    They do it all the time.
    PM me if you want a specific list of stuff to bring with you to orientation.

9. Grunsh

Grunsh Bobtail Member

Apr 12, 2013
    It won't be for a year, but I will do that when the time comes. In the situation I am in, I can't afford truck schools, and I don't want to get into a scam that will cause me to go into debt. My mother is in debt and paying for it right now. So I know how it feels..

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.