Wal Mart cell phone policy

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by braceface, Apr 2, 2012.

1. BFL123

BFL123 Light Load Member

May 27, 2012
    gaffney, sc
    My WIN number is 9 numbers and my drivers number is 5 numbers. I'm starting to feel foolish arguing with someone who isnt even a walmart driver and is suing them because he is disgruntled. Any other questions, feel free to ask. And oh, by the way, Raymond NH dc gives free Brut deodorant and barbosol shaving cream LOL:yes2557:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TomOfTx

TomOfTx Road Train Member

Jul 13, 2013
    Friendswood, TX
    Wow, it only took you an hour to answer a question that could have been answered in seconds. Was you friend at Walmart not answering his phone? I am sure you can tell us all what purpose the WIN number serves, right? Just do not wait an hour to reply this time.

4. BFL123

BFL123 Light Load Member

May 27, 2012
    gaffney, sc
    I'm pretty much done with your questions, I, unlike you, have a job and dont need to prove anything to you. Good luck on your court case agaist walmart. Also, the WIN # has a lot to do with Walmart1 if that helps you, but you dont have access to that so it would be no use to you.

5. TomOfTx

Jul 13, 2013
    Friendswood, TX
    You said you would answer any question. Are you afraid your Walmart friend won't answer his phone and leave you hanging again? Or maybe you will be unable to search online for the answer? I have not even asked the tough questions, yet.

Just FYI, your WIN number replaces your social security number in Walmart's system for privacy reasons. It has nothing to do with logging into WalmartOne. Your answer about WalmartOne is what a Google search would show, not what the WIN number is actually used for.

6. BFL123

BFL123 Light Load Member

May 27, 2012
    gaffney, sc
    Im not here to argue with you or bash walmart. Walmart is a good job and once you are inside you can see what it really is about. I just think guys should be told the real facts and figures about the job. Why keep the pay a big secret? Tell up front what it is so someone can make an honest decision and not be told, "its the best paying job, you'll love the culture, and so on" I can tell anyone what the pay is if they wanna know. And believe me, you'll work you tail off for every cent, its not given to you. Guys make it sound like they hand you money left and right, not true. If any guy worked 120 hours a week like walmart, and yes my friend, if you are away from home you are working, they would make walmart money. Once you learn the secret squirrel handshake, you'll find out that its just another OTR job. See ya, gotta go deliver some great value products.

7. TomOfTx

Jul 13, 2013
    Friendswood, TX
    Why would someone who claims to already work here be concerned about the pay not being pubic knowledge?

8. BFL123

BFL123 Light Load Member

May 27, 2012
    gaffney, sc
    I just think a guy who is considering coming here should know what the pay structure is. They should be told the mileage pay, stop pay, arrival pay, chain up pay, hook pay, live load 1, live load 2 pay, layover pay, etc.... Then a guy could make his decision based on real numbers and not a statement of "its great pay". I would feel stupid if I had a job for 15 or 20 years and gave it up to come here, especially if I was home daily. To each his own though. Now, a few questions for you, why arent you driving for walmart, the exact reason please, not I'm on medical leave. Thats too vague. We're all friends here or we do work for the same company, even though you dont think i work here. When are you coming back or did they dismiss you?

9. TomOfTx

Jul 13, 2013
    Friendswood, TX
    Any questions about pay, benefits, etc can be answered when meeting with HR or the GTM prior to accepting the position. Feel free to post all the information about the pay if you think that would make a difference. I do not prefer to post such information on a public forum.

I am on LOA and currently inactive. The EEOC is involved to mediate right now since there is a disagreement between Walmart's safety department and what my doctors have stated. Nothing unusual about this type of situation. Eventually it will be all sorted out.

10. BFL123

BFL123 Light Load Member

May 27, 2012
    gaffney, sc
    Well, good luck. I hope it works out for you. I dont wanna argue with you, we just have different opinions and are entitled to them. I gotta run, but Good Luck and hope to see you back soon, seriously.

11. TomOfTx

Jul 13, 2013
    Friendswood, TX
    Drive safe. :)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.