WalMart DC's.... ALL OF THEM

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by I am medicineman, May 20, 2011.

1. hotrod1653

hotrod1653 Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Somewhere in America
    I deliver to the 2 Wally World D/C's in Riverside, Cali all the time. They both get highmarks from me. Usally in and out in 2hrs. I do like how the one on Columbia Drive pulls your trl out for you and closes your doors if you have another drop on... There are some that suck but most don't in my opinion.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sidepocket

sidepocket Light Load Member

Mar 1, 2011
    louisa, va
    its Ga., everyone in Ga. is friendly

4. THBatMan8

THBatMan8 Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2011
    Wherever I park
    I just delivered at the DC in Corinne, Utah yesterday. They are actually one of the better DC's I stopped at. I was 2 hrs late due to a hold-up on a previous trip, so they gave me a door and put me on stand-by. I had other stops on the truck, so after 4 hours of waiting I was getting impatient (my 14 hr clock was running thin). I told the reciever that I would unload the freight myself so I could get out of there sooner. 20 minutes later they called me to the window, and gave me the bills stating the freight was unloaded. Due to the delay, they also unloaded it free of charge. :)

silenteagle Thanks this.
  5. johnday

johnday Road Train Member

:biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559:

6. simplyred1962

simplyred1962 Betty Boop, One Bodacious Babe!!!

:yes2557: :yes2557: :yes2557: :biggrin_2559: :biggrin_2559: :biggrin_2559::laughing-guffaw::laughing-guffaw::laughing-guffaw::laughing-guffaw:

7. vcgray

vcgray Bobtail Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Greer, SC
    Just as posted

I am an American citizen.
    It is my responsibility to question my government at every turn.
    It is my constitutionally protected right to defend my responsibilities as an American citizen.
    Any questions?

8. corneileous

corneileous Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Podunk, OK
    I've only been to that dc once but since it was so long ago, I don't really remember my eexperience but I don't think it was that bad.

THe only dc I've been at (can't remember which one it was) that I don't care to go to again was the one that insisted I bring the com check in quick, fast and in a hurry before anyone began the unloading process.

If that's the only thing that keeps me away from Walmart, I'll pass.... All that strapping, chaining, tarping and bungee cording ain't for me! I'll just stick with installing the load locks and be done with it.
    Actually, the most common place I go to that's hell on trailers is Conway. I lost count on how many of our empty trailers I've pulled away from there and the chute is laying on the floor.....

9. skibum_63

skibum_63 Road Train Member

Oct 12, 2007
    somewhere, USA
    $50.00? for thier lumper isn't all that bad. Provide you own com / tchecks, this should be a givien, All big companies, give thier drivers packs of checks, if ya run out , ask a fellow driver.

10. harrybottom

harrybottom Bobtail Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Fitzgerald, Ga
    I have always hated walmart dist centers just like everyone else (most everyone). But I don't think it's walmart but the idiots and lazy ##### that they hire. Which from what I've been seeing as of late is a disturbing trend in hiring practices by a Lot of businesses.

11. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Even trucking !!!!!!!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.