Walmart Drive Facebook page!!!!

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by rambodixon, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Ffx95

Ffx95 Road Train Member

May 18, 2017
    I'm shocked they don't have disgruntled ex drivers pulling fifth wheels at the truck stops.

Edit: for the record I don't condone that kind of dangerous behavior.

ChevelleRednReady Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ChevelleRednReady

ChevelleRednReady Medium Load Member

Oct 5, 2017
    Texas
    @BackIsSore

I'm not sure if you started the .38 special nickname for guys like SuckThat72 . I think its hilarious. That nickname is spreading like wildfire though. Ive heard it around these TX DC's already.

BackIsSore Thanks this.
  4. RogerThat72

RogerThat72 Road Train Member

Jan 30, 2014
    Well I have to run and host my UFC fight party.

5. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    I'm pretty sure this has happened before, thus why I set trailer brake tug against pin then set tractor brake anytime Im away from truck.

6. BackIsSore

BackIsSore Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    I've heard it too, but this kid is the prime definition of one. But remember he's better than us because he has a house and a few liberal eco cars.

7. RogerThat72

RogerThat72 Road Train Member

Jan 30, 2014
    [​IMG]

8. BackIsSore

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    I dont care what you make, but anyone that would come here right on the verge of all these changes is just as dumb as a 38 special.

9. ChevelleRednReady

Oct 5, 2017
    Texas
    The only story I heard was about a Long Term WMT Driver out of Plainview,Tx DC #6012 . Happened 5-7 years ago, can't remember exactly.According to the story, the Driver started having alot of incidents/accidents after going a long time incident free. Apparently he was already on a step 3 & Backed into something at a store. Can't remember what town exactly.. But he didn't tell anyone, didn't call tarp, safety etc. The driver was older, so he knew that was the end of the road, he loved his job and knew more than likely he would be fired. He drove back to Plainview. Parked the WMT equipment and drove back to the store where he had accident and shot himself behind a Dumpster in back of store. That's f'n horribly sad. If its true. If there's any Plainview drivers on here that can confirm or deny this It'd be great.

bottomdumpin Thanks this.
  10. BackIsSore

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    Many years ago I heard a similar story about a Safeway driver, but who knows it does sound like it could be true. If that driver could be looking down from the sky above and seen what this job turned into he'd sure be regretting it.

11. ChevelleRednReady

Oct 5, 2017
    Texas
    IMG_2946.JPG
    I found the original version for you Bud.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.