Walmart here I come!

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by drozzer69, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triumph 1

Triumph 1 Light Load Member

Dec 8, 2014
    Screenshot_20180101-110225.png

2. Triumph 1

Triumph 1 Light Load Member

Dec 8, 2014
  3. truckdriver31

truckdriver31 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2013
    i heard they are sending drivers to smyrna to help out.

4. jtg80

jtg80 Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2013
    johnsonburg pa
    Anyone hear when one percent payout is? My wife totaled my truck so every bit will help now. I did get the insurance company to give me full value of my loan but that’s about it

5. mike3fan

mike3fan Medium Load Member

Jun 2, 2010
    michigan
    First pay periodof Feb.

jtg80 Thanks this.
  6. Cream corn

Cream corn Bobtail Member

Aug 8, 2017
    If you’re out on a run the day before just tell them not feeling well and to bring you back. If I’m at home and it’s a day or 2 I will not leave just make something up. Don’t be scared blue blood. Keep in mind you care more about them then they do about you

foggy Thanks this.
  7. Coover

Coover Heavy Load Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Well if I was at home ya, so I'm supposed to tell them I'm sick when they wait till my out day and I'm already at the Dc to deny my already approved PTO? Also do you really think they will get me back the day before if I say I'm sick? If they already don't care enough to honor what they already approved, what makes you think they will care enough to get me back.

I've been here long enough to know how sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyit works ,no blue blood here bro

jtg80 Thanks this.
  8. grabberblue12

grabberblue12 Medium Load Member

Oct 9, 2012
    between here and there
    Wow this thread has wentvto the birds. So much fake crap and bitterness for no reason.

They have not even implemented any new changes yet. How about waiting until feb before getting your panties in a bunch.

I made over a 112,000 working 5 days a week. Nothing to gripe about yet. Don't let the door hit you in the ###!!!

Extreme4x4 and WallyWife Thank this.
  9. BackIsSore

BackIsSore Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    Results will vary in different regions. Some DC's don't have stores that are close to them, others don't have enough trucks to keep drivers running and some still play favorites with loads. Just because you had a good year, doesn't mean others who may work even harder than you have.

We had a driver from your region transfer out here and was in for a big shock when he found out our DC adp average was only 325 compared to the 400+ he was use to making back home.

foggy and grabberblue12 Thank this.
  10. Hotrod81

Hotrod81 Light Load Member

Oct 18, 2016
    Has any others GM dc’s done away with 2nd shift in the warehouse. I’ve been into 2 different Dc’s and starting this past weekend 2nd shift has been canceled permanently. No trailers loaded at night will have a drastic effect on the drivers also.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.