Walmart here I come!

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by drozzer69, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew13

Andrew13 Light Load Member

Sep 20, 2014
    hi to all anyone works about of brooksville DC , i have been giving the oppertunity to transfer there , before my one year is up, i work out of buckeye best GM and office people i ever met, hate to leave , but my wife got a job offer making more then me LOL and my daughter is having surgery @ st joseph childrens hospital, so any info would help thank you

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. grabberblue12

grabberblue12 Medium Load Member

Oct 9, 2012
    between here and there
    I know some guys who work out if there its not bad. Lot of multiple stop neighborhood markets.

Line Hauler 101 Thanks this.
  4. Crazytazman

Crazytazman Bobtail Member

Jun 1, 2015
    ok I tried and it didn't work. Not thinking about "The Phone Call". Wife says just chill it will happen. Easy for her to say. Tomorrow is three weeks since I took my pretrip.

5. Brian76

Brian76 Light Load Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Which center are you going to be at?

6. drozzer69

drozzer69 Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2012
    Spring, TX
    Patience is a virtu. Calm your self grasshopper.:)

7. jtg80

jtg80 Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2013
    johnsonburg pa
    [QUOTErazytazman, post: 4670612, member: 165506"]ok I tried and it didn't work. Not thinking about "The Phone Call". Wife says just chill it will happen. Easy for her to say. Tomorrow is three weeks since I took my pretrip.[/QUOTE]
    . For peace of mind you'd could call 1800 Wal-Mart ask for driver recruiting and they can tell you what's going on, that's what I did. Just received my orientation paperwork today haven't seen em yet but my wife assured me ITS REAL LOL

drozzer69 and Line Hauler 101 Thank this.
  8. Crazytazman

Jun 1, 2015
    Se
    Seymour

9. Crazytazman

Jun 1, 2015
    I t
    . For peace of mind you'd could call 1800 Wal-Mart ask for driver recruiting and they can tell you what's going on, that's what I did. Just received my orientation paperwork today haven't seen em yet but my wife assured me ITS REAL LOL[/QUOTE]
    I tried that number but couldn't get anything but a recording. Didn't hear an option for driver recruiting.

10. TomOfTx

TomOfTx Road Train Member

Jul 13, 2013
    Friendswood, TX

I sent you a PM with the direct phone number for the driver recruiting manager in Bentonville who handles the Eastern half of the USA.

Crazytazman Thanks this.
  11. Line Hauler 101

Line Hauler 101 Light Load Member

Jun 3, 2015
    southeast
    . For peace of mind you'd could call 1800 Wal-Mart ask for driver recruiting and they can tell you what's going on, that's what I did. Just received my orientation paperwork today haven't seen em yet but my wife assured me ITS REAL LOL[/QUOTE]
    Hey JTGordon, Congratulations Man, How did they contact u about Orientation ? Phone call, Email, Letter

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.