Walmart here I come!

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by drozzer69, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HighwayRider

HighwayRider Bobtail Member

Feb 10, 2017
    Anywhere, USA
    Congrats!

Lardfast Thanks this.
  2. kwk100e

kwk100e Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2017
    congrats glad you got the call

Lardfast Thanks this.
  3. Ironhead2542

Ironhead2542 Medium Load Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Great news! Welcome aboard. You'll be busy once you get going.

Lardfast Thanks this.
  4. kwk100e

kwk100e Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2017
    i agree with you and like i said i wasnt wm bashing or being negative im thankful to have made it this far and im waiting patiently and i dont really want to job hop have someone invest in me then wm call a month down the road at their leisure then jump ship that wouldnt be fair to the new company so like i said i will wait patiently and i wish each and everybody the best of luck as well each of us are highly qualified to have made it this far and not being negative just real just as wm has a choice or choices we have them as well good luck evryone have a blessed and safe day

Lardfast Thanks this.
  5. kwk100e

kwk100e Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2017
    if i may ask how long between roadtest and dc interview before you got the call? thanks

6. Lardfast

Lardfast Bobtail Member

Dec 23, 2015
    16 days for me.

kwk100e Thanks this.
  7. Woodenleg

Woodenleg Medium Load Member

Feb 15, 2014
    Walmart is not losing anything do you know how many Applications they get when they post a position on the Internet approximately 3 00 to 500

TomOfTx Thanks this.
  8. kwk100e

kwk100e Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2017
    thanks i appreciate it its been longer than that for me and i have a friend still waiting as well i called the dc the other day and the hr guy said just hang in there as they havent called any of the canidates yet

9. kwk100e

kwk100e Bobtail Member

Feb 19, 2017
    actually not to split hairs but we can agree to disagree the hr guy made the comment to me that it was frustrating for him as one guy that they selected had already moved on because financially couldnt wait any longer and now they have to wait for another applicant to be selected interviews drug test physical etc all over again so yes in that sense they are losing even though they can afford the monetary loss can any company wm included that hires this highly skilled of a driver afford for them to get away and yes i agree with you 300 to 500 apps but the question remains how many are qualified and desirable by wm maybe 20? then maybe 5 out of that can pass? like i said im thankful for the opportunity and am not bashing at all only offering a difference of opinion God bless and be safe out there

10. Lardfast

Lardfast Bobtail Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Wow

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.