Walmart here I come!

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by drozzer69, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FastEddieFelson

FastEddieFelson Light Load Member

Dec 28, 2016
    Chicago, IL
    I usually end up getting 3-4 sheets at a time when I eventually get them.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FastEddieFelson

Dec 28, 2016
    Chicago, IL
    They should just put everything on our pay stubs that we download and eliminate the green sheets.

4. FastEddieFelson

Dec 28, 2016
    Chicago, IL
    How does pay work when your trip starts on Friday (pay cutoff) and ends on Saturday? Does that trip pay go on previous pay (for Friday) on next week's pay?

5. braceface

braceface Light Load Member

Aug 4, 2010
    Next pay periods check!

6. FastEddieFelson

Dec 28, 2016
    Chicago, IL
    Also does pay come from the Qualcomm or when you hand in the trip sheets? On Saturday I handed in 3 other sheets that was from wed-fri. Just wondering if I have to wait till next pay period for those too.

7. braceface

braceface Light Load Member

Aug 4, 2010
    You should get paid for those trips on this pay period. Always take your completed trip sheets to a coordinator at a gm dc when you end a trip, to have them reconciled!

8. FastEddieFelson

Dec 28, 2016
    Chicago, IL
    Ok, thx. I usually hand them in at my home dc and I've been at different dc this week

9. Ironhead2542

Ironhead2542 Medium Load Member

Jan 17, 2016
    Hey drozzer, I'll be the 1st to say this is still the best money I've made for the easiest and least amount of work. I came from the reefer side of life, and flatbed before that. I love my job, and as always, I tune out the veterans complaining. People say this used to be a good job, but now it's not. FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ONLY, I say bring it on. I worked 317 days for $64k, and 2 weeks vacation at $600/wk. Now I'll do $85k at 195 days worked. I don't care if I had to do pushups in crude oil 24 hrs a day for that money. Not arguing with you at all, but agreeing with you. This is by far the easiest job for the money I've ever had. I'm a trucker, so I'll complain by definition, but the changes don't bother me at all. I can always go back to north Dakota. But I'll still ride this gravy train to the end.

WallyWife and BackIsSore Thank this.
  10. Ironhead2542

Jan 17, 2016
    My mom is still hanging on with her Alzheimer's, but she's down to 85lbs, which is way low for my family. I spend every extra minute by her side, and a company behind me that supports me. I love my job. And the freedom it has provided me with to do what I need to do.

11. Ironhead2542

Jan 17, 2016
    Oh, and if anyone is heading to SW Wisconsin, call ahead. We're flooded out. Worst I've ever seen. My home town of Darlington

Attached Files:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.