Walmart - passed phone interview

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by kennyken, Mar 15, 2014.

1. kennyken

kennyken Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2014
    i had a phone interview wit wal mart an passed it and was told i would b gettin a call 2 come 2 palestine tx for pre trip inspection and road test, and was wondering if any 1 could give me any insight on wat 2 expect as part of wal marts hiring process for drivers and is it a lengthy process, was happy 2 get da call and feeling gud about passin phone interview but wat else can i expect as part of hiring process.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    There is another thread on here in the last week with the same question, but over in south texas I believe.

4. cabwrecker

cabwrecker The clutch wrecker

Mar 23, 2012
    Okay, I'm not a Wally-world driver; but I can say just from speaking with them- I've always been a little envious of them. They have reliable routes, with good and well maintained equipment and quite a few amenities. With that said I'm sure there's plenty of corporate bag munching that goes along with it.

5. MJ1657

MJ1657 Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Isanti, MN
    That long sentence makes my eyeballs spin. You better hope you do not have to do any writing. That's not a slam its constructive criticism.

6. Jrdude5

Jrdude5 Heavy Load Member

Mar 26, 2013
    New York, NY
    There's a thread call Walmart here I come by drozzer69 has all answers to your questions lots of wally drivers on there will answer any questions.

7. kennyken

kennyken Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2014
    always a comedian in the bunch, if u dont have anything helpful 2 say y bother

8. MJ1657

MJ1657 Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Isanti, MN
    No comedy here read the last sentence of my original post. I have hired a lot of people and when I would get an application with writing like your original post it got filed. Good luck you will need it if you cannot take some constructive criticism.

truckon Thanks this.
  9. crzyjarmans

crzyjarmans Road Train Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Home
    The only advise I can give is? don't use this kind of spelling when filling out paper work

MJ1657 and truckon Thank this.
  10. kennyken

kennyken Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Dude really, go hide, been filling out apps for yrs, dont need advice from u, if u dont have anything about da wal mart hiring process y u replying with a ? mark when ur not askin a ? stop being a hater. Been driving Transport for Oak Farms Diary for yrs now trust me i know how 2 fill out paperwork. Wal mart didnt think anything was wrong with my spelling. thks anyway

11. kennyken

kennyken Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2014
    really just cause u choose 2 spell out ur whole word cool dats u, but take it u dont text much cause alot of us choose, 2 shorten them dont mean we cant spell, we just choose 2 save characters nothing personal. If any fills out apps dat way they shouldnt get da job, only when i text i shorten it up

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.