Walmart trucks?

Discussion in 'Wal-Mart' started by freightrunner, Jul 7, 2012.

1. DC 7033 Store Ambassador

DC 7033 Store Ambassador Light Load Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Apple Valey,CA
    You may feel I dont answer your questions but if you look at this thread as well as the others you will see I give direct fact based answers to the questions people ask. No propaganda,no truck stop gossip and for sure no BS. This job sells itself there is no need for me to give out dishonest information in oder to get drivers interested in working for the private fleet. If you have a question I am more than happy to answer it here and now. If its something I need to find out from another source then I will get it.

If you go back and carefully read my post you will see I said nothing about you hating Walmart drivers. You dislike for Walmart as a company is obvious and thats fine your free to choose where you spend your hard earned money.

As far as me doing better than you that may well be true. Maybe if you knew how much effort and sacrifice it takes a driver to get to this point in their careers you might be able to appreciate the fact that we have earned our positions. Because of the effort and dedication we now enjoy all the great things that come with being at the top of the ladder.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Crazy37

Crazy37 Light Load Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Bullhead, Az
    Try almost all. I drive for a big business, and we do business with many small business. And I'm talking about hauling freight.
    The typical multinational corporation does business with over 6000 small business's
    Are you really that ignorant on simple economics?

4. lonelyswmtrucker

lonelyswmtrucker Medium Load Member

Sep 14, 2011
    down the bayou
    u are so right & DON'T disagree with u; but like i said earlier; all the money, benefits, perks in the world cannot buy happiness

simple yes or no; does wal mart transportation hire felons?

5. lonelyswmtrucker

Sep 14, 2011
    down the bayou
    funny u ask that cause i was gonna ask if u were that foolish to support big businesses.

big businesses got where they are today by starting off small, but then greed took over & the WANT of MORE took over

6. freightrunner

freightrunner Heavy Load Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Georgia
    If the small business has a small amount of freight it's going to pay more that if they had alot

lonelyswmtrucker Thanks this.
  7. DC 7033 Store Ambassador

Jul 27, 2012
    Apple Valey,CA
    No. I would expect you to know that,its very hard to get on with a felony anywhere. Time is your best friend in these situations. How you use the time between your conviction and the time you start looking for work is as important as the lenghth of time since the disposition of your case. Its not impossible at some of the other carriers but I dont think Walmart would look at you even after many years.

8. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Bobtail Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Ohio
    They even look at your "complete" driving record. I don't think they would hire anyone with a record, on license or criminal. You have to be totally clean. They have an extensive hiring process to hire only the elite drivers.

9. lonelyswmtrucker

Sep 14, 2011
    down the bayou
    thank u; that was all i was wanting to know

10. DC 7033 Store Ambassador

Jul 27, 2012
    Apple Valey,CA
    Glad we got that cleared up.

11. Crazy37

Crazy37 Light Load Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Bullhead, Az
    I'm sorry, I had a typo. I meant I'm not talking about the freight we haul. I'm talking about many of the small that that have work contracted out to them. For instance, my company which is a publicly traded company hires many small business to do particular jobs for them.
    Big and small business are intertwined.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.