Wannabe looking for training

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by lonewolf4ad, Nov 6, 2008.

1. chompi

chompi Road Train Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Deland, FL
    He is the best, I couldn't possibly talk him up enough! I just didnt want to get in trouble on this site. He did change the lives of my family. I know this sounds like a cult, but its not. Debt is dum, cash is king and the paid off home mortgage is taking the place of the BMW.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ChromeDome

ChromeDome Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    If you go OTR you will not need a pickup.
    You will only be home a few days a month to see it.

4. DeputyDog

DeputyDog Bobtail Member

Oct 21, 2006
    Dayton,Oh
    Try searching the internet for truck driving schools. There are many, some of whom will let you attend school, then place you with a company that offers tuition reimbursement by payroll deduction. A friend of mine did that and has never said anything bad about the experience.

5. pawpaw

pawpaw Medium Load Member

Apr 7, 2008
    Milan, NM
    Have you talked to a local school on the financing and how much the monthly payment would be? A lot of beginner companies offer tuition reimbursement. If you knew what the payment would be you could then see who offers tuition reimbursement that would cover the monthly payment. I know when I drove for Swift out of school that their tuition reimbursement paid more than the payment. As for qualifying, school loans are often much easier to get than a regular loan.

6. excelguy22

excelguy22 Light Load Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Montgomery, AL
    hey man do u have any other instant messaging service on your computer? i can give you alot of details about ffe or lisa.... let me know whats up

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.