Wanting a good job

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Aspalt countrygirl, Nov 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aspalt countrygirl

Aspalt countrygirl Bobtail Member

Nov 18, 2018
    Hello,
    My name is Angie, i am looking for a job who will take care of their drivers.. i havent had much luck lately. These companies that say, i wont treatcha like that... liars.

I have clean MVR, 13 yrs experience with reefer and stepdeck. I have a dog, and i stay out 4-6 weeks atta time. Then i get outta the truck for a cpl days.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pbtrans

pbtrans Bobtail Member

Jun 14, 2016
    where do you live?

4. McCauley

McCauley Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2013
    Check out Romerica Express in the job ads section. Everyone there has been incredibly nice to me so far. Make good money too.

5. Caveman126

Caveman126 Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2018
    I have an open truck right now, 53' step deck with aluminum ramps. I put my drivers first, give me a call so we can talk about it. We may be able to help each other out. 972-740-4122

6. Northeasterner

Northeasterner Medium Load Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Angie,
    A clean MVR is worth its weight in gold. We respect AND need that from our drivers. We have a reefer trailer, and might look at step deck type stuff in the future for the right folks.

We're a 2 truck operation looking to add a third. Dogs are fine, stay out a few weeks and you can come back for a week atta time. Pay is either salary or percentage. Plenty of freight...

Call Bill @ 603-289-9611

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.