Wanting To Drive

Discussion in 'Covenant' started by QuidMaker, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
  3. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
  4. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Papa John's International, Inc.
    Garner, NC 27529
    $89,000 a year per driver in the team
    Sometimes this company hires a new cdl grad from Accredited Truck Driving School. So, if you see 1 yr. experience required, ignore that and apply anyway.
    [​IMG]

5. QuidMaker

QuidMaker Bobtail Member

Nov 7, 2022
    Thank you for your reply, Lual. I already have my TWIC applied for that two days after passing my CDL Test, got the card about 2 weeks later. I graduated 20 June, 2022. I tested out a week before that and those of us that tested out went out on our own, without an Instructor. That is when we practiced 'floating' the gears...LOL. Hazmat wasn't available at the time due to the requirement you now have to go through an actual class either online (?) or at the school...our school was not set up for that yet but I aim to get it soon as I can secure a driver position. If you'd like to consider being my 'mentor' and/or teammate, then contact me at quidmaker@gmail.com.

6. QuidMaker

QuidMaker Bobtail Member

Nov 7, 2022
    Thank you for the three tips posted to me! Appreciate that very much.
    Panther is trying to get me and I'm thinking hard...just not sure I wanna go the 1099 route with who knows who for a teammate. I know they have solo but seem to be pushing more teams now than before. Maybe they have someone in mind to team with...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.