Warning: Psycho Driver Just Graduated

Discussion in 'CR England' started by timmyj, Nov 29, 2012.

1. timmyj

timmyj Bobtail Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Burning out big time...

I'm tempted to jump ship right now while I'm in california and not too far from home. I do not expect them to run us this hard once we are getting paid mileage.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    You may as well start looking for another career ... with CRE it's run hard or go broke ... with anyone, else if you don't run hard you won't do much better than flipping burgers.

4. Dewey120

Dewey120 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Well keep pushing yourself, safely, to getting used to driving 10-11 hours a day. You will learn to deal with the home sickness and other things that didn't seem like a problem before you got on your trainers truck.

I remember when I was training and my girl friend called me to tell me she was pregnant. I was in New Jersey and my trainer told me to leave all my personal problems out of the truck. He was right. Just focus on learning the trade and be safe. I thought about quitting too when going through training and here I am 4 years later. Can't imagine doing anything else.

5. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    The tough part was when she told you she was 6 weeks and you had been gone 8 ... :laughing-guffaw:

6. Dewey120

Dewey120 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Haha! Can't say I didn't have my doubts!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.