Was I wrong???

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by BigBob410, Oct 20, 2021.

1. freebeertomorrow

freebeertomorrow Heavy Load Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Indiana
    were you wrong? absolutely not

did you make a good decision? jurys still out on that one

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Boondock

Boondock Road Train Member

Jul 20, 2019
    I used to know this old grouchy miserable dude, always complaining. He was always gonna drag somebody out and " beat the crap out of em." Didn't matter whether they were in a truck, car, at Walmart, DMV or the grocery store. He was " Gonna drag them out and beat the crap out of em"...The key word here being "gonna" because I never saw him beat the crap out of anyone....
    I think all the littering and Crap bags and piss everywhere....It all goes back to how they were raised. The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

TheLoadOut Thanks this.
  4. jamespmack

jamespmack Road Train Member

Mar 25, 2014
    OH

That actually is what I considering a good out come. The older generation would have beat his a&&. Or ice picked his tires as he slept.

just_sayin and Lostkeys Thank this.
  5. jamespmack

Mar 25, 2014
    OH

Because stupidity doesn't hurt enough.

Hammer166 and Lostkeys Thank this.
  6. Gsm

Gsm Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2018
    99 out of 100 times pounding on someone's door like that you will be ok... but.. that 1 wrong person you do that to, it's gonna get ugly... so make sure your in the right, so if things go bad, real bad, at least you can smile for the mug shot.

7. Old Man

Old Man Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Maybe , maybe not but then I would pull out my 5 gallon holding tank and empty it on your truck. A lot more than pee.

Oxbow and JolliRoger Thank this.
  8. olddog_newtricks

olddog_newtricks Medium Load Member

Jun 3, 2018
    And I would come out with that tire thumper and " get your attention ". o_O

9. olddog_newtricks

olddog_newtricks Medium Load Member

Jun 3, 2018
    The main thing I'm really getting at is I don't put my hands on other people's equipment so they had better keep their dik beaters off of mine.

just_sayin and Gsm Thank this.
  10. jamespmack

Mar 25, 2014
    OH
    Had a guy spray the side of my trailer with hyd. fluid. Seen me walking up to truck. Came up to me like a man and told me what he did was a accident and he didn't mean to. I laughed and and let him know ill get it washed up at the end of the day. Both left with a smile.

Don't judge me for my reaction to your fUp. Ball is in your court. BUT this ret@rd is hard to put back in the box once he is let out.

Problem with younger generation. If you ran your ### like your mouth. You would be a fit skinny guy.

God prefers Diesels and BigBob410 Thank this.
  11. John E.

John E. Light Load Member

Apr 4, 2021
    New Brunswick
    Has been 35 years or more since a Moose has run into my Rig. Well, it happened this past week. Tuesday morning overcast and damp with a light rain falling. Very dark that morning around 5 am
    Loaded to the max crossing the Rock and a 7 or 8 hundred pound Bull came charging out of the Woods, still in Rut here. I swerved as much as was safe to my right but caught the rear end of the Bull with the left side of the Herd bumper.
    The bumper saved the truck, zero damage and the bumper didn't bend. All in all the Bumper paid for itself Tuesday morning.
    You know something, yeah the bumper saved the Rig and my income but there was a sadness in it all. I know, business first, but still felt really bad about the incident for most of the day. Anyhow, them Bumpers are made strong. Was a heavy thud on impact.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.