Was thinking of Stevens but......

Discussion in 'Stevens' started by walstib, Sep 29, 2010.

1. clbell66

clbell66 Light Load Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Phx, az
    well if your gonna base your decesion off this forum looks like you wont be driving for any company.Your gonna find the same bs from every company. Most of the complaints are from newbies who,s expectations are some fluffy dream.

uglydave Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Gears

Gears Trucker Forum STAFF - Gone, But Not Forgotten.

Aug 20, 2009
    Well put. It's human nature to post the negative and not so much the positive. Guys that post the positive, I admire. They do so even though they'll probably get flamed. For the life of me, I don't know why people can't support each other, no matter where they decide to go.

There's two sides to every story. Wouldn't you love to hear the other side of all these negative posts?

Dryver Thanks this.
  4. walstib

walstib Darkstar

I went with W/S due to almost nothing negative anywhere about them and so far I can see why and am glad I made the right decision...

5. Picknflick

Picknflick Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Titusville FL
    Walstib luv that quote

6. walstib

walstib Darkstar

It's apropos almost every day now!

7. runing 4 my life...

runing 4 my life... Bobtail Member

Dec 4, 2010
    i tell you this do your research because i was just termined from stevens and it was good at first but it,s all bad and still trying to fight for my cdl

8. runing 4 my life...

runing 4 my life... Bobtail Member

Dec 4, 2010

and i truely do not bad mouth co.. but how is it that you get let go for doing your job. and i,m not ashame to let any one know when you right
    you right but if you wrong you wrong ... how does a company know of you being in accident have you to continue and then have you to do a road observation get the supervisor of the safety division to sign off and the put you in a truck for 21/2 month you call to find out about it and a hell breaks
    lose i was charged with a carelss driving citation for a parking lot accident witha trainer but they said i was a liability so we have to fire you

9. Emulsified

Emulsified Road Train Member

May 6, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Do I read this right? You had failed to notify them of a previous accident, then after 2.5 mo in the truck, you were called in for road observation, failed and have a citation for careless driving as well?
    And you wonder why Stevens fired you? you think they should put you out there with $150,000 in equipment, up to a million or more in cargo...and not worry?
    Fighting for your CDL? Does that mean the courts are holding it hostage pending the outcome of the accident or citation?
    Perhaps you should consider another vocation.

TLeaHeart Thanks this.
  10. TLeaHeart

TLeaHeart Road Train Member

Apr 1, 2008
    casper, wy
    hard to read his post, and make sense of it...

I just watched a guy tear a hood off another truck this morning, in a truck stop parking lot, and then try and deny he did it...The HP was righting him a ticket when I left.

More to this story than we are being told.

11. TLeaHeart

TLeaHeart Road Train Member

Apr 1, 2008
    casper, wy
    Glad you found a company you fit with... Take you are out of one of their southern terminals, and have not had the fun of running the northwest this winter.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.