Watch your back

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by Road Rash, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highirish

highirish Light Load Member

Jul 26, 2007
    Paducah, KY
    Cmoore...you have me confused with someone who didnt grow up on a 640 acre farm in Hayti, MO. Someone that operated a 4020 JD when he was 9. Someone that knows how to change the tires on a center pivot in a muddy corn field. Someone that was a elevator jockey driving a two stick MACK with a 35 year old hopper bottom to and from the field to the elevator. Someone that still goes "home", the farm in MO, to help during harvest. I have no problem with you and if you cant handle a glib comment directed your way on a msg board then when you do become an OTR driver, I would keep the CB off and take your tens in the rest areas. I am just now getting used to how thick skinned an OTR driver really needs to be to handle this profession. Sorry I didnt decorate this for you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jetgang

jetgang Bobtail Member

May 28, 2007
    Gainesboro, tn.

CMoore 2004, I thank you and the rest of you who support me and enjoy my posts !! :biggrin_25514: As always it is never my intentions to insult anyone in anyway as to what type of trucking they choose to do for a living. As for highirish...sorry you seem to be insulted by my colorful posts...I particpate in several chat groups and everyone seems to enjoy the way i do my posts. It is you might say my my trademark.:evil3: I came to this forum solely for the purpose to offer my experience and advice to those who can benifit from it and use it . The man who taught me 30 yrs. ago would be very disappionted if didn't. As for the grain hauler out there.. I say this..keep truckin'..you might be hauling my next loaf of bread... As for the bullhaulers out there....you might be hauling my next steak dinner out there...as for the tanker drivers out there keep truckin' you might have my next tank of fuel out there. As for Highirish this is my computer system and I will use it as I see fit to help others when I can.
    Jetgang:biggrin_25514:

Goin4gold Thanks this.
  4. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    There is so much GREAT information here! Why argue over the color of FONT or for any other reason for that matter.

Please keep to sharing information and not insults!

BIGBRETT23601 Thanks this.
  5. Brickman

Brickman Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 17, 2006
    WY
    If font color is the best thing you can come up to complain about then some body needs a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest assured that the mods have far better things to worry about than a simple font color dispute and will not be doing any moderating concerning font colors.

6. Scarecrow03

Scarecrow03 Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2006
    In Your Head
    Thank goodness, Brickman. I was worried I might have to change my trademarked bold blue font.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread without as much sarcasm.

7. Brickman

Sep 17, 2006
    WY

Since I got home last night I have a turkey to worry about today. :D :D Not font colors.

8. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Brick, I thought you took a local?

9. Brickman

Sep 17, 2006
    WY

That lasted for a few months. I couldn't stand being a company slave and went back to O/O. I'm usually home weekends now, but with the holidays things got turned around a bit. I left home last week on tues and got back last night. The wife was with me so it wasn't a big deal.
    At this point it looks like I'll be leaving next tuesday as well.

10. highirish

highirish Light Load Member

Jul 26, 2007
    Paducah, KY
    once again...i cant read your post jetgang. You might be a wonderful person and a great driver but until you realize that green large point text doesnt make you a special person...Im done with this thread. Drive on hand...may the roads be peaceful.

11. Brickman

Sep 17, 2006
    WY
    It should be obvious why this thread is closed.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.