Watchmytruck's on Youtube

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Buckeye 'bedder, Oct 16, 2010.

1. REDD

REDD The Legend

Jun 29, 2009
    Dueling Banjoville
    And if that is the case.... They don't need to take the law into their own hands & try to do the police work themselves. That only makes a simple citizen dangerous because they have no idea what they are doing.... Or attempting to do!

If they don't think the police are doing their jobs, then they need to start making phone calls. Call the cheif, Sheriff, Commisioner, Mayor, State Reps.... Make your complaints about your law enforcements abilities or lack of abilities to those folks..... If they don't make changes, vote their arses out. But it also a good idea to call to compliment your local law enforcers as well if they do a job well done.

The police lead by example.... If they speed, then other people are going to speed. If they turn without a using a signal, others will..... It's a Monkey see Monkey do situation.... I can't tell you how many times I called into a agency with a complaint about car # such & such because I witness one of their squad cars disobeying normal traffic laws.....

Just because they have a badge & gun doesn't mean they are above the law.... And it deifinatly doesn't mean they are holier then thou!

DAc is a company to company thing. Law enforcement & courts have nothing to do with it.... In fact, most of them don't even know what a DAC is

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Buckeye 'bedder

Buckeye 'bedder Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Nowhere
    BINGO! That is my main argument with this guy. I don't have an huge issue with him filming aggressive drivers. He is a danger in the way he is doing it.

4. Buckeye 'bedder

Buckeye 'bedder Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Nowhere
    Yeah, I too am wondering why he is defending this guy so much.

5. trukr33

trukr33 Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2010
    killeen, tx
    I tryied that last tine I almost got killed, it didn't work. I followed that a hole to jackson before he shoved a 4 wheeler of the road changing lanes and the cop never stopped that guy. When the cops showed up for that accident they said they never got the call.
    Like I said though he drives better around us than most 4 wheeler do.
    And no I don't know him, I'm just very protective about his cause, only because of what I have seen and almost been a part of

6. trukr33

trukr33 Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2010
    killeen, tx
    Have any of you even tried to find out what this guy is all about, what he is really trying to prove or what his aggenda really is. What makes me mad is ya'll making accusations about all this and passing it off as you know that's what he's doing. Just like when we were kids' if you don't want someone knowing what your doing wrong don't do it otherwise you will be tattled on.
    Seriously ya'll need to go to www.thirdeyehighwaysafety.com and read their about us link there you will find what it is they are all about.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  7. rbht

rbht Heavy Load Member

Jan 23, 2010
    CT,NH
    Thats a great site ,but the facts are , its the car drivers fault more than the truck drivers fault, if they where realy about highway safty they would go after all drivers not just truck drivers. The say its not a anti truck site BS every accident has a truck involved, like i said if they where for highway safty for all they would not just target trucks, you can agree with this type of BS all you want but in the end they have a certin aggenda, money from trucking companys.. And we dont know the story behinded any of those crashes and in a couple of the pics it looks like the car was at fault. Dont get me wrong there are plenty of drivers out there that should not be driving but all these sites and the guy filming are just trying to cash in, Period.

8. yarddogmbw

yarddogmbw Light Load Member

Oct 16, 2010
    Ohio
    If he really isn't just after truck drivers than I dare him to post vids of police officers driving badly, or any city or state vehicles for that matter.

9. trukr33

trukr33 Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2010
    killeen, tx
    As a matter of fact he just posted one the other day with an ambulance and he has some from school buses

10. trukr33

trukr33 Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2010
    killeen, tx
    I witnessed an accident where the car was at fault and the driver of the car died, but had the truck driver been paying attention the driver of the car would be alive. It's not always a matter of the truck being at fault, had that driver been paying attention to the stopped traffic in the lane next to him he could have slowed down and been able to react quick enough that he would have just hit the car, not slam on the brakes a shove it through the jersey wall into oncomeing traffic. That's the point that is trying to be pointed out and ya'll refuse to see it cause it will never happen to you, your just that good. Had I not been paying attention when a truck changed lanes next to me while I was passing him than I wouldn't be here today. So wake up and get the big picture

11. rbht

rbht Heavy Load Member

Jan 23, 2010
    CT,NH
    I know your right the rest that disagre are wrong, this guy is hero i mean ZERO. I've bin out here 22 years i do not need some ahole ratting on me about my driving. You like what he does good for you i do not, imo hes all about makeing money selling his videos to companys plain and simple i bet if he did not make money off what he was doing he would not be doing it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.