Watkins shepard

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by sal, Aug 31, 2007.

1. BackIsSore

BackIsSore Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    This thread has all the answers to your questions but I can answer them for you. W/S mostly runs to Texas, their trucks are all 18 speed 280"wb Kenworth W900's, they dont believe in apu's because it hurts the trucks image and they only allow 200 watt cigarette plug in invertors.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. soon2betrucking

soon2betrucking Road Train Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa

ummm..... :biggrin_2558:

4. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    thats what i was thinking lol

5. soon2betrucking

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa
    i dont remember where i found out about w.s but i remember it was a tiny little logo that i saw on some website someplace and called them and here i am...
    yes, i try and provide as much as i can, a lot will call me a cheerleader and so on for the company, if you have read through a lot of the posts i talk about the actual truth with in the company as well. i lurk around other threads as well and when i see people starting out at the real bottem feeder companies i will chime in and recomend w.s to them as long as i see that they live with-in 120 miles of one of our terminals, because at w.s the good def out weighs the bad hands down! if i can help anyone i will...

Irishtrucker and Warpdrvr Thank this.
  6. soon2betrucking

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa

i just got it!!!! hahaha... he makes a good point with his posts.... and by be replying to the next post is exactly why he said what he said hahaha...

7. soon2betrucking

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa

ok... w.s runs all 48 and lower canada.. yes, vt nh me and ri ma ct and everyother state... terminal in conover nc, all the trucks are 10 spds with just a handful of autos. they allow inverters up to 1500 watts, and yes, some trucks have apus and some done.... newbs dont usually get a truck with an apu...

American-Trucker Thanks this.
  8. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Charlotte, North Carolina

Thanks for the info Soon2BeTrucking, I figured they ran all 48 i was wondering if they actully had loads going to and from VT because i just moved here in 08' and would like to see freinds and family from time to time

American Trucker

9. BackIsSore

BackIsSore Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2008
    USA
    What are you going to do S2B... drive this guy's truck too when he comes here? Should have made him work for the answers that are already in this thread ;) Can I copy & preserve what you said so we can just paste it for the next 120 pages on this post asking the same questions?

soon2betrucking Thanks this.
  10. soon2betrucking

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa
    sorry back... i like helping people...
    but as long as i get paid for those miles as well as mine.. then yeah, ill drive it... someones gotta do it!

11. uncbenben

uncbenben Bobtail Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Aberdeen, MD
    Im in my forth day of training here in Conover, everythings seem to be going good. I road tested for tim and matt and did pretty well. And im backing well too. May be taking a trip to Michigan on saturday. Ill let you guys know how it goes.

Later

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.