Watkins shepard

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by sal, Aug 31, 2007.

1. rednek

rednek Light Load Member

Jun 14, 2009
    mesa az
    oh btw s2b i know ive asked u and i already know the answer to this buty 4 ##### and grins hv u chaind up yet???? you know get dirt and #### under those pretty nails????

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. soon2betrucking

soon2betrucking Road Train Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa
    really rednek, i dont know why you drive a truck, you should really do stand up..really....
    :biggrin_25514: id pay to come see your show...

4. soon2betrucking

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa
    nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no chaining for me!!!!!:biggrin_25525:
    tho, ill bet you that more drivers chained up more on the east caost then they did out west this year.....

5. sal

sal Medium Load Member

Aug 18, 2007
    sacramento Ca
    Yeah i'm past the 3 months, I just have to take care of a few things before i get back to it.
    And thanks Red-N, WS is still a good choice + i've talked to Sandy, both WS & GTI seem to be doing good right now

6. WingRider

WingRider Medium Load Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Salem, OR
    Well I think I have a cup of coffee, and then go for a ride on the bike, supposed to be about 60 here today, you guys dont work too hard. Hope you are gettin enough miles while Im gone, cuz I will back on Monday and your gonna see a drop in your miles:biggrin_25523:

sal Thanks this.
  7. soon2betrucking

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa
    yeah.. if you dont sound like rednek.... geez.... i dont mean to offend you wingrider/ding/bling... im just sayin...

8. sal

sal Medium Load Member

Aug 18, 2007
    sacramento Ca
    S2B you've met ChingChing rider why wouldn't he sound like Rednek::::GEEZ>>>> once again sorry Dale>> just playing at your expence

9. soon2betrucking

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa
    wow....:biggrin_2556:
    the north west will never ever ever ever ever ever ever be the same.... sure will miss him...:biggrin_25523:

10. Warpdrvr

Warpdrvr Heavy Load Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Corona, CA
    I'm officially one of WS's newest noob drivers....waiting on another driver to take me to Modesto on Sunday to get my truck...then probably a load to my home terminal for a couple of days off....don't know if it's cool or not to post my truck number, but if anyone wants to know, PM me, or let me know it's ok to put here publicly...see you all on the road!

JustSonny Thanks this.
  11. JustSonny

JustSonny Big Dummy

Oct 22, 2009
    Troutman NC
    I'm green with envy Warp but my time's coming. Be safe and enjoy!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.