Watkins shepard

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by sal, Aug 31, 2007.

1. Deserted1

Deserted1 Medium Load Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Riverside, ca
    ^^ Oh yea thats in OHIO lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LostOne9

LostOne9 Medium Load Member

Jun 6, 2008
    Emerald triangle
    I was half tempted since I drive right by there....Lodi, CA almost everynight

eventhough I don't know you and all I do know is you drive for W/S LOL

Deserted1 Thanks this.
  4. Deserted1

Deserted1 Medium Load Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Riverside, ca
    Yea I forgot about that, I stayed up in Lodi, CA on my last trip, now I am up here again but in OHIO, I think its Lodi, might be Loki. I know my popeyes receipt says Sayerville. LOL

5. LostOne9

Jun 6, 2008
    Emerald triangle
    for what ever reason when I drove for them they never sent me farther east that myrtle mississippi

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  6. soon2betrucking

soon2betrucking Road Train Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa
    ghost, as the other have said, it will/does/can happen at any company with miles, brk down and so on...
    like our head shop guy said to me while i was callin him cursing him up and down cause my truck being down for soo long
    " When a Big Truck Brks Down, IT BRKS DOWN "
    i may have been a bit ticked off the past week and a half due to my lack of miles... but understand that im used to running at least 2,900 a week..
    like backisore said.. i get a bit antsy when im not working.. had i been at one of our terminals where they had an extra truck for me to use i wouldnt be soo pissed off... just so happens that our richmond terminal, which was only 20 miles away from where i was broke down didnt have a spare truck for me to use..
    things happen.. its part of the job.... some weeks youll get more miles then youll be able to run..some weeks youll be able to sleep all week cause you are not running enough... this undustry has a lot of ups and downs... its an amazing job for me!...
    i take the bad with the good... and the good with the bad...

LostOne9 Thanks this.
  7. truckerdaddy24

truckerdaddy24 Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Avondale Az.

Ha, This is exactly me, I'm going to school in a few weeks but I placed my app. and got a call back, I'm a bit concerned as well, tell us all what is going on here. Thanks. TD.

8. sactownie

sactownie Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Rollins
    Is watkins shepard hiring drivers? I am thinking of going back to them....

9. sactownie

sactownie Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Rollins
    your getting divorced cause you work at watkins shep?????

10. Znine

Znine Light Load Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Spokane, wa

Sounds to me he had to give up OTR to save a his marriage which doesn't look like it helped in the long run. Hope it works out but doesn't sound good by what was typed.

LostOne9 Thanks this.
  11. LostOne9

Jun 6, 2008
    Emerald triangle

yup the wife couldn't hang with seeing me only once a month or less, but it didn't solve are problems (as I should of known) so now seperation comes, and hopefully if all goes well I start with TWT on the 26th.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.