We lost a good guy this last week...

Discussion in 'Watkins & Shepard' started by zmpart, Feb 22, 2013.

1. AXE

AXE Road Train Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Chandler, AZ
    Receipts from the major fueling places are date stamped, not time stamped..but the time is electronically stamped when you swipe the card.

And no it wasn't Rick, he's a trainer (get along great with him BTW), not the Safety guy. Mark Dodge was head of safety.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SpiritWolf

SpiritWolf Light Load Member

Jul 10, 2012
    North Highlands CA
    Now ya have me questioning myself... I swore the time was on there also. Going to have to check after the next fuel stop. (on hmt till tuesday morning)

4. soon2betrucking

soon2betrucking Road Train Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Philadelphia, Pa
    Some truck stops time stamp. But regardless of any time stamp on any thing your turn in, theirs an electric time stamp when you swipe your card at the pump. It would look just like your personal credit card statement, the long version, well my bank offers that anyway.
    Also, every cat scale Reciepts have the time stamp on the front as well.

5. starsonwindow

starsonwindow Medium Load Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Phoenix, Arizona
    was this the Dodge Boy? His Daddy was a dodge too? I never had much to do with him, I bet the coats saw this coming!. They probably had someone else to drop into the spot. I want to hear what happened with the Class Action on W/S about not hiring those with Sleep Disorders PERIOD! I had one when I went thru Boot Camp that finally got sent home because he couldn't get his B/P down and was fibbing about the meds he wasn't taking because "He didn't need no #### hood for his sleep disorder, or meds for his BP"!!!

6. Passin Thru

Passin Thru Road Train Member

Mar 8, 2007
    VA
    Lying to the company doesn't make him a scapegoat. He was over booked in a job he should'nt have been in. I made mistakes but safety found them and had me correct them. Company is too big now.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.