We need a new channel

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by Mountain Dew, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    Fixed it for you.

jdchet and Tall Mike Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tall Mike

Tall Mike Road Train Member

Aug 20, 2014
    New York
    Mark is in a roll today.. He's crashing into Effingham and central Illinois.

Vampire and rabbiporkchop Thank this.
  4. Timin770

Timin770 Road Train Member

May 27, 2011
    Canton, GA
    Somebody needs to flatten the tires on his house

5. Naptown Muduck

Naptown Muduck Light Load Member

Jul 30, 2018
    Nobody is saying Mark’s not a good tuner. Why don’t you stop ignoring the real problem, and what this thread is qbouit, his behavior and attitude on channel 19. Your constant deflection only makes your look stupid.

Vampire, Timin770 and (deleted member) Thank this.
  6. PaulMinternational

PaulMinternational Heavy Load Member

Aug 23, 2022
    It’s pritty sad to see that this is ones biggest achievement in life! What’s worse is he actually found someone that has even less significance to be awe struck by it!

It’s not rocket science and for the most part could be achieved by any 5th grade student as a science project AND IT HAS!

7. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Because I don't care about his attitude towards other people. His attitude towards other people is a reflection of their attitude towards him.

8. rabbiporkchop

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Lots of people had made this claim without showing us any results to back up their meaningless rhetoric. Every once in awhile they let reality slip out accidentally when they admit they had to throw a radio away because they were incapable of making it perform the way they want it to perform or make it sound the way they wanted it to sound. Anybody can make claims without producing any results. A good technician can make any radio perform and sound exactly the way he wants it to perform and sound. Naturally, this isn't going to happen with someone who is handicapped and forced to resort to using a service manual because they don't have the engineering skills necessary to overcome the engineering defects.

9. PaulMinternational

PaulMinternational Heavy Load Member

Aug 23, 2022
    So what are you saying. Do you think we all need to prove ourselves? I am an old man did a lot in my time competed with the best and won more than my share. Trophies on the shelf, children raised, everything paid for, wife still with me ,barn full of toys and my old race cars and bikes. Simply put I don’t have anything to prove, no need as I am content with myself and have achieved way more in my life than irritating people on a radio, simply put nothing I need to prove to a child that thinks they are the only one capable of doing something.

Vampire, BigJim63 and jdchet Thank this.
  10. Naptown Muduck

Naptown Muduck Light Load Member

Jul 30, 2018
    But it’s not just his attitude, its his actions. He gets on 19 talking like he’s the truckers best friend, then monopolizes the channel. I’ve been on the road, needing to hear about traffic or communicate with a driver and can’t because he’s on one of his rants. Again, your continuing defense of his behavior is a bad reflection on you. It shows that like Mark, you really don’t care about anyone else. And his attitude is not a reflection of other people’s attitude. Their attitude is a reflection of his attitude towards them.

PipingHam, kemosabi49 and Timin770 Thank this.
  11. rabbiporkchop

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    You seem to be mistaken. I have never defended his behavior. I simply point out technical skills that are unachievable by anyone else.
    You seem to be confused. Historically, when he evaluates someone else's work he has always kept his mouth shut about the name of that individual that stole the customer's money without offering an equitable service. He continues to do this currently unless the individual responsible for hacking up the radio is someone who has publicly slandered him and if that's the case, Mark does mention the name of the individual publicly. Mark has never publicly exposed anyone unless that person has slandered him first. Perhaps you could clue me in as to Mark bashing someone who has never slandered Mark. If you show me an instance of bashing, I can show you an instance of slander which took place first.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.