Werner Cares-Should be Werner Scares!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by mississippimud, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Stump

Stump Heavy Load Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Modesto CA
    Its hard to quit any job right now, i have had great offers here in California to haul produce just in the western states, more money and all the things you want to hear. When i got home this week the guy that offered the job to me just filed chap. 13. Glad i did not make that move.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    Since it sounds like you are at Walmart a lot, stop back in the automotive section and get yourself a gallon of Purple Power. It'll remove even the most stubborn baked on crud.

Use an old windex bottle or something to spray it on. Wear gloves... the stuff is fairly caustic.

4. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    You guys hand unloaded?? #### !!!!

Maybe that was why I was in and out, of the dock that fast. They unloaded me. It just took forever to get through the #### gate.

I'm used to the unloaded/tail gating loads. But, I don't really like the idea of doing it at a large DC...of any kind.

5. Starchdoggy

Starchdoggy Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2007
    seated
    Purple Power is what I have been using to soak it. Wire brush actually worked pretty well but it just fills the brush and it is a pain to clean. It is mostly done now, but still have to get passenger side soon. I hope the cardboard I have on the floor now is not stuck to it to bad.

6. lilillill

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    OMG... if you soaked it in Purple Power and it STILL didn't come off, I don't think I'd even want to know what the hell it is!:biggrin_2552:

7. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    Maybe a Lot Lizard melted in the truck. :biggrin_25512:

luvtheroad Thanks this.
  8. lilillill

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    :pukeleft:

ROTFL

9. luvtheroad

luvtheroad Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Central Ohio
    LMAO!!! That the funniest thing I've read today! Thanks for the laugh!!! :biggrin_25525:

10. telcobilly

telcobilly Medium Load Member

Sep 30, 2008
    Laying Low
    You are making a big assumption that there are 2500 mi available to be driven. You are oversimplifying the deductions too. I have never taken more than $105 per week (stopping that now) and still not making anything close to a living. I'm on my second day of sitting in WA and probably won't leave until Mon. Why do the office people make more and have a steady income than the essential drivers that the company MUST employ? These drivers have to be skilled, licensed, safe and responsible. Without them, goods don't move! Why are we "mobile-hobo's" at the bottom of the food chain, but are the most essential in this industry???

11. Starchdoggy

Starchdoggy Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2007
    seated
    From the smell the truck had when I first got it that may just be possible. :biggrin_2555:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.