Werner Cares-Should be Werner Scares!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by mississippimud, Mar 4, 2009.

1. luvtheroad

luvtheroad Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Central Ohio
    Understand that you're not happy and I certainly don't blame you. When you're thinking about the office people vs. the drivers, please remember one thing... It takes everyone and I do mean everyone to move freight. You all need each other, no matter what you may think. Hope that things get better for you soon. Drive safe.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. luvtheroad

luvtheroad Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Central Ohio
    GROSS!!! LOL :biggrin_25525::biggrin_25525:

4. IROCUBabe

IROCUBabe Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2008
    Dallas, TX
    Drove past Werner today, their 08 4th quarter statement said they had reduced from like 3000 trucks to like 1300. Well gosh darn if they didn't have like 1000 brand new trucks out there.

Well maybe like 300 but it was still ALOT. I have pictures and video! :biggrin_25510: DARN IT I WANTED A NEW TRUCK

5. mhintz15

mhintz15 Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2009
    wi
    hi i thought when i got my truck from werner it was bad but i think yours is worse wow, when i got mine i could'nt even see out the front window and it smelled like smoke. i drove for the walmart account and you have to watch what pallets they take cause they don't care what they take. honestly i think they would take the whole truck if you would let them.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.