Werner compared to C.R. England

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Sofia, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sofia

Sofia Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2012
    No wanna be's and no lawyers....no heros.....no lobbyists...

....no "pay-offs".......

...we just want to feed our kids...

....just USA Long Haul Truck Drivers who are working for national trucking companies within the capacity of their active CDL-A....that's all....no one else...

USA Long Haul Truck Drivers = Annual Salary + Pay Per Load (Nothing Under a $50,000 annual salary is acceptable).......

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. k7tkr

k7tkr Medium Load Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Mostly aiming that at you because, in my humble opinion, you fit the mold. A lot of points you made about the company you mentioned just don't track further, I hear a lot of the same stuff coming from people who came into this industry with a lot of incorrect notions and found out it ain't what your school said it was or just flat lied to get your money. This industry is about hauling some one else's stuff, not catering to you. As I said, I've heard this schmeal before and will again.

That's my take and I've said my piece on this.

4. jimsreport

jimsreport Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2012
    If you were the well behaved slave that you said you were, you would have bought the cake and continued down the aisle like you were told.

5. mikeoklahoma

mikeoklahoma Bobtail Member

Aug 6, 2012

yea well all this is normal. they dont see no problem here. if you ask they just say yea thats how its all the time. thats what they do and they supposed to do it. they dont have to pay no one if they dont want to and they always lie to you about pay. its always been that way at werner

6. Sofia

Sofia Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2012
    No one is catering to anybody. I can't afford a caterer.

The owners at Werner and whoever manages Werner's dispatch should be arrested. If I filed a criminal complaint, I'd have Werner owners arrested for attempted bribery, criminal coercion, business and bank fraud conspiracy. My school didn't have anything to do with what Werner told me when I was being hired and what Werner actually did to me as a driver. Werner's recruiters lie in the hiring process. It's planned business procedures. It's criminal and it's a federal crime.

7. Sofia

Sofia Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Hey Blowout: LMFAO!!!

8. k7tkr

k7tkr Medium Load Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Then do so. Since obviously you know the law and apparently have it on your side- file the suit. Ante up or get out of the game tinhorn. This is a hard industry. It isn't suited for every one. Maybe you ought to think that over real hard before you try another company- it ain't them that's the issue. It's you.

Mark

Starchdoggy Thanks this.
  9. formertaxidriver

formertaxidriver Heavy Load Member

Jan 22, 2008
    Aiea, HI
    I'm not going to say Sophia doesn't make some valid observations. (S)he does. Not going to say Sophia brings good argument for unionization. It's there.

However, maybe due to not being a native born citizen, living an idealistic, sheltered life or just plain out of the reality loop: this is corporate American life. You are entitled to NOTHING.

Please devote the energy and hubris of this thread and find another gig. You're not helping anyone by your posts. You are living your own lack of planning and adaptability on line. You seem like a bright person, just a bit obsessive. Therapy and medication can make you appear near normal and able to function in our industry.

If not, be advised your rant will fade into obscurity eventually.

Werner isn't going anywhere. Especially based on your complaints.

Starchdoggy Thanks this.
  10. Sofia

Sofia Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2012
    You've got a right to your opinion. The unfortunately reality is many drivers contributed to my research and statements.

....problems can't be resolved until they are defined...this forum assists in defining what many drivers have "contended with" for a long time.

Long haul drivers need to be paid for their time in an annual based salary + percentage pay per load. Drivers, also, need to have valid honest trucking employers and dispatchers who respect their needs on the road. Funding for truck repairs is quarterly allocated by Werner (it has to be to appear legal on the books); however, the funding is unfairly and illegally diverted into owner investments and commission pay for dispatchers (commissions are paid to dispatchers who can reduce truck expenses by not approving driver's requested needs for necessary repairs). It simply brings more money home to Werner's Daddy to avoid paying for truck repairs (and who the h*** cares if the driver is at risk because the repairs were not authorized). Both of these statements are so implausible to drivers because they have been treated like sh** for so long by national trucking companies; they simply accept it. Maybe it wouldn't bother me, either....if I had been homeless and driving for Werner or C.R. England for 5 years. No way in h***, should drivers be grossing less than a $ 50,000 annual salary based on the amount of cash flow that they are exclusively responsible for and bring into a company.

11. Sofia

Sofia Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2012

Thank you. I have nothing.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.