Werner Enterprise Purchase Program

Discussion in 'Werner' started by combatheavyhauler, Feb 9, 2012.

1. collegebratt5

collegebratt5 Bobtail Member

Jun 21, 2015

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. S M D

S M D Road Train Member

Mar 15, 2012
    sacramento ca
    If you're gonna purchase buy your wn from the dealer. Or even loan mountain leasing. Their program is really good. You don't have to buy brand new. But I do suggest a dyno.

4. collegebratt5

Jun 21, 2015
    I was and o/o for them. Honest Opinion I Wouldn't do It again. It's like any other lease they call it a tuck purchase. Got a 2011 Cascadia huh more like a rust bucket. Got out of lithia spring s GA. First day starter went out. They Replaced It. You sign as is warranty. There motto they care no they don't. Got truck in Nov got out in June this year.

Watch this second thing went air dryer got replaced out of pocket plus maintenance acct. Month later two battery's. Seems pretty normal huh. Had to have surgery cost a couple of weeks so played catch up about time I got a pay check three weeks later. I thought I was good nope that dryer went out again this time it was compressor and dryer good thing compressor was under warranty. So was dryer just bought. The following week Msf switch, the week after that relay under dash. 1700.00 at the same time they found a bad seal on axle number one right side another 600.00 bucks.

Week after that pressure sensor on def. 600.00. Week after that shimmy in steering wheel needed right steer which was a virgin steer they didn't balance it. 565.00 week after that. Week atfer that air conditioner and evap leaking on right floor. I had enough with no pay check for 6 weeks going into money that was for business.

So I pull into NE to turn truck in then got a code cylinder number 1 injector. Right when turned in. Ok they offer me another truck cool took it for a test drive down 80 said I liked it got off with salesman riding shot gun. Got back on other side check eng lite came on then it died we left on side of fwy. Still want to buy a use truck a student dogged out. I was told by many not to go that route buy your truck and bring it in.

Pay is base on training or running team and you will run team or train these student will tear your clutch up and in contract it states they are not responsible

5. collegebratt5

Jun 21, 2015
    Also handed contract to ooida long standing member since 1999 told two days later how you make any money. It's geared towards the company they make the money I am proof you better believe it heck yea mad be on that. These company's take you dreams and use it to make money it's on you if you go that route I'm telling you its a lose lose for lease drivers listen to Kevin Rutherford he's telling the truth when it comes to leases. I just had to see for myself. Out of 100 driver 1 will be successful. If there were that many success why aren't they posted on a wall somewhere. How many acutely fail they don't tell you that do they.

6. collegebratt5

Jun 21, 2015
    I called it a rust bucked because they tried to spray black rust resistance paint on frame to cover up the heavy rusting rust on drive shafts the differential in all outside light wiring. On side steps to middle step plate by air lines. Have it inspected by a mechanics. Fairrings falling off passengers side def kick plate was so salted it broke off farring.

7. collegebratt5

Jun 21, 2015
    Well nothing noe so far as the o/o side I had to go back to being company if not end up broke. Now I can go back to training ppl. Not my try any longer.

8. collegebratt5

Jun 21, 2015
    Sorry about typos. No longer have truck

9. collegebratt5

Jun 21, 2015
    Also the pay scale is low. You make about a 1.19 a mile with fuel surcharge if you get 3000 miles with student. Most are in curfew the first few weeks. They Run You As A Solo driver. Sometimes you might get 2500 miles they might give you that. When fuel drop so does surcharge right now it's about 21.5 cents so add that to a large run say 1000 miles at .94 cents.

10. collegebratt5

Jun 21, 2015
    Any o/o will tell you that not enough. Then most loads are just in time loads they want then there now so try tuning a truck at 5th and tell me if your late on advantage two day load not drop and hook.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.