Werner Enterprises...should be Warning Enterprises

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by TX Snowman, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
    Snowman do you need a hug??, werner has been good with me running family dollar(not such a good experience but it was my fault) I ran northeast 32cpm not even a single week of less than 500 dollars a week, never had to wait for a load more than 2 hours, home time every 2weeks but I usually stayed 3weeks out, my truck saw shop every 60 days always ran like a champ. Trainers were good people, but like a lot of jobs you need to learn as you go so I did. Stop complaining about a company just because you think you are worth more than what the pay... Do yourself a favor a grow a pair

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
    Starchdoggy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    You believe what A recruiter tells you??...be careful, recruiters are most of the time not very truthful with prospective drivers.

4. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
    And that's why you do pretrips, if is not safe report it or buy the pieces and get reimbursed

5. KE5WDP

KE5WDP Road Train Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Caddo Lake, Texas
    Since knowing how to operate a CB radio is key to being a good trainer....

Let me correct your criticism on your SWR.

You do not "set" your SWR. You must adjust your antenna so you will have proper resonance for that frequency.

Now you claim to have more than one SWR. Unless you have multiple Standing Wave Ratios, you only have one SWR.....not SWRs....

I can find fault in many of your statements...but please please...if you want to make a point...be accurate...

Lonesome and BddLS Thank this.
  6. k7tkr

k7tkr Medium Load Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Multiple SWR = multiple transmission lines, antennas and radios. Possible to have multiple SWR readings from 1 radio assuming different antennas or raditors ie 10m, 6m, 20m etc.

Good point.

Mark

7. cuzzin it

cuzzin it Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Berea, KY
    i've been hearing this government kickback story for 15 years, sound plausable but nobody can back it up with tangible proof.
    Also a word to All the newer readers, anytime you see a Warning or Stay away from, post and that person has only posted once.... take it with a grain of salt:biggrin_2551: it might not be all of the story

8. Zen Trucker

Zen Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Really? The Werner recruiter was in this week and they sounded like a wonderful company. :biggrin_2552:

9. THE ROAD VIRUS

THE ROAD VIRUS Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Nomad
    lol. secret gubment kickbacks...bold statements from the op. perhaps he has the evidence? maybe he can point out the name of the program that kicks back money to training companies? or did he hear it from a guy who heard it from a guy who's mother's, cousin's, hairdresser's, next door neighbor, who's son works for a guy in the IRS?

He does have me convinced about all the other crap, though...

10. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    So..... He claims a 10k kickback.... But... It costs 2500-6500 (credit and other factors of course) for Cdl school... So even if Werner offers tuition reimbursement, worst case they could make out with $3500 profit..

IF... That was the case, then they could just downsize their fleet by thousands of trucks and just gett rich the "kickbacks" ... So then why would these companies continue to put more trucks on the road? Use your #### brains people.

Better yet, all I have to do start my own company, train people and the government is going to give me 10k per person ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!....

Some of ######## stories truckers make up.

11. TX Snowman

TX Snowman Bobtail Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Sherman, Tx
    Thanx Bud but not sure what your talking about. I'm not looking for a job! Was attempting to give newbie trk school grads some insight as to the most recommended trking company by theses schools being Werner and a heads up as to what their going to be facing as trainee's

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.