Werner is running a scam

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by EZX1100, Apr 29, 2013.

1. EZX1100

EZX1100 Road Train Member

Aug 18, 2012
    i dont think anyone is saying that all is fair in Mayberry, it most certainly isnt

and even the megas have been instrumental in introducing many of the drivers that we have on the road today, and many us have them to thank (dont snicker) for giving us all the opportunity, and they even made a profit doing it

but lets not get it twisted, these guys are lowlifes, and will sell their mother for a nickel on the dollar, and thats what is bad about them

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Down the road

Down the road Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Don't thank these guys. These guys are in business because of YOU. Without a steady stream of new drivers their wages would not have held up over the years and turnover would have ended them.
    Even without these carriers,you would have been givena job by someone else that hauled the freight that was available.
    Haulable freight is what you need to be thankfull for,not these degenerates.

4. airforcetoo

airforcetoo Heavy Load Member

Oct 4, 2011
    Up in the air
    I agree with you partially ... the only part I don't is that, sure these mega carriers suck but all is not bad with them ... not saying I would go back to PAMela and believe me I'm glad that nightmare is over; but what I mean is that's the law of the land for many of us... not many companies will give ppl like me a chance without having prior experience and if you live in a sucky part of the country like me, then your options just became level impossible .... yeah they are blood suckers, yeah they treat ppl like crap but you can learn something and be grateful even from your worst enemy ... the real problem in my opinion??? A lot I guess; the economy, the law makers, the job and it's lifestyle, the government giving these companies money for every new employee etc etc ...it's a sad day for the truck driver indeed, every guy I speak with that has been out here 20-30yrs working for a company making 2,3 or 4 cents more per mile than me?? when I just started pretty much yesterday?? sure doesn't want to make me stay around for that ...way to treat the guy who made you all your money ... I mean what has this country become man? Everyone just out for themselves? What happened to respecting your elders, saying thanks to the mailman, giving Mr. Soon to Retire a bonus for his years of service ... nobody seems to believe in America anymore ... or at least what I was taught America to be ... everyone is just looking out for themselves I guess ... yeah you go with any mega carrier/bottom feeder and you will get exploited/used ... is it a scam??? Sure ...just like the vacuum cleaner salesman... I guess trucking with these companies it's just one of those things ppl do when in desperation you know ... some ppl step up to the plate and sell a thousand vacuum cleaners other cant even sell one ...

5. roadlt

roadlt Medium Load Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Hughson, California
    Amen Brother! Is time for America to wake up. There is no unity in this Country anymore. The Government has everybody at each others throat over issues such as pro/anti abortion, pro/anti immigration, Pro/anti 2nd amendment, the list goes on an on! Lets no forget all the race issues we have that mainstream media loves to exploit. The Government run media creates all these issues to divide us, so we can be easily conquered and walked on!

6. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    My 1st company KLLM ran team from day one. And my trainer would of thrown me out on the side of the road if i was waking him up all the time so he only got 2 hours sleep. Back then it was sink or swim. Trainers back then made a boatload of money for risking there life. Now they have to sit in the passenger seat making solo miles with a bonus risking their life. No wonder they have people sitting at home waiting for a trainer these days.
    And I can't believe companies are still paying trainees the same as they where paying 2 decades ago, thats the real scam.

7. truckerpunk71

truckerpunk71 Bobtail Member

May 28, 2013
    Jacksonville, NC
    It's true. I spent 7 weeks training with Werner. After taxes, my weekly pay was $320. My trainers were all seasoned otr guys and we were running as a team the whole time. I made these guys a lot of money because all the miles went to them and the money all went in their pocket. Seems everybody wants to be a trianer so they can run a team and make more money. I've been on the road solo for three weeks. I don't want to train anybody

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.