Werner it is!

Discussion in 'Werner' started by mayoman69, Mar 17, 2011.

1. mayoman69

mayoman69 Light Load Member

Feb 28, 2011
    Old Saybrook, Ct
    So, I've decided to go with Werner as my starting company!

Why? Because although I've read about nothing but complaints on here about the company I've decided it would be the best for for me regarding my current situation. I know it might not be the best but it seems to be the right one!

I'm retaking my test this Saturday! Wish me luck!

Doublecutter Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigdog007700

bigdog007700 Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Cincinnati , Ohio
    Hope it works out for ya. I plan on going with them too. Probably be about another month though

mayoman69 Thanks this.
  4. sidepocket

sidepocket Light Load Member

Mar 1, 2011
    louisa, va
    they arent as bad as everyone puts out. they pay me well and i get great hometime.

mhintz15 Thanks this.
  5. bigdog007700

bigdog007700 Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2011
    Cincinnati , Ohio
    What kind of miles and hometime are ya getting sidepocket? Are you dedicated or regional? Thanks for the input

6. whosedog

whosedog Medium Load Member

Mar 18, 2009
    fair lawn nj
    Wishing you luck! What terminal,Allentown? Will keep you posted on my son's progress.

7. racin16car

racin16car Bobtail Member

Dec 31, 2010
    elfrida, az
    also going with werner, just have 8 weekends of school to finish first, start this saturday at pima community college in tucson. Very excited about the career change.

8. oo7driver

oo7driver Light Load Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Lansing Mich
    Wish you all the best at Werner! Dont let anyone get you down about Werner, they have been around for a while and must be doing something right cause they have a lot of contracts and trucks everywhere. You new choice of employment will be what you make of it! I am new out here to and I love it. Good luck!!:biggrin_25520:

BigNasty15 and mayoman69 Thank this.
  9. engine312

engine312 Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Arizona
    Good luck with Werner.

10. whosedog

whosedog Medium Load Member

Mar 18, 2009
    fair lawn nj
    How did you do on the test?
    Update on my son:he tested out down in Atlanta Ga.He's in a hotel over the weekend,they also had driver meetings paper work and they explained the new diesel exhaust technology..They may send him and a bunch of other drivers to Allentown where he will be assigned his first truck.He requested team driving but his assigned team mate has to test out yet(they both failed on the first try,always GOALS) when 45 degree backing.He requested a dedicated account and had a choice of office supplies or Harley Davidson factory runs.After asking the experts on here,I told him to go with Harley ,easier to back into + how cool will that be, pulling a Harley trailer?

Vitamin D Thanks this.
  11. mayoman69

mayoman69 Light Load Member

Feb 28, 2011
    Old Saybrook, Ct
    Wow! Thats great to hear! And the Harley account sounds sweet! I can't wait to get to Allentown next week!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.