Werner orientation

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by brownkns1, Aug 15, 2012.

1. brownkns1

brownkns1 Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2012
    FL
    I would be attending orientation in Lakeland, FL since I live in FL.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. poncacitycowboy

poncacitycowboy Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2012
    no man they can not do anything to your dac until you are an employee go with roehl they are a good company

brownkns1 Thanks this.
  4. MustangMark83

MustangMark83 Light Load Member

Mar 19, 2011
    Winter Haven, FL
    DG drivers make good money, but you'll work your ### off. A guy at Werner who trained me on DG grossed 60-70k a year. Had the weekends off. Pretty sweet gig, but I wouldn't ever train anyone. U could probably make 50k by being a solo guy on DG, it's a LOT of work though.

brownkns1 Thanks this.
  5. CJ5 Susan

CJ5 Susan Bobtail Member

Jul 24, 2012
    The Garden State
    How about CRST Trucking???? I graduate next week. My instructor gave me an application. Any info would be appreciated. A lot of people say stay away from Werner. You will be spending your life unloading Family Dollar freight. Pay isnt good for the amount of work you will be doing. Good luck to you please let us know how you do. Thanks!

6. BossOutlaw88

BossOutlaw88 Road Train Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Cali
    It won't look bad. It will only look bad if you show in orientation and do not get hired. If you don't want to go to Werner orientaion, you really don't have to call them and tell them. But if you want to be courteous, call and let them know. Any company is better than Werner, trust me. I fell into that trap as a noob.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.