Werner paycheck small lately

Discussion in 'Werner' started by Steely76, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Steely76

Steely76 Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2010
    TN
    Well folks... we couldn't make it... :( Had to throw in the towel... After asking for miles and not getting any, hubby shopped around and found what seems to be a better company. Keep an eye out in the future for a journal of our experience with Werner. He kept notes on everything good and bad that happened while he was was there.. I just need to decipher his boy handwritting and type it up. LOL Will post soon so others can see our trials with them.

Safe driving to you all in the mean time.. :D

Baack Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

Best Of Luck !!!!!!

4. whydontchahey

whydontchahey Light Load Member

Nov 9, 2007
    Ohio
    Who do you work for now?

5. truckerboy

truckerboy Bobtail Member

Apr 19, 2010
    This just posted to the wrong forum. sorry about that

6. foodmojo

foodmojo Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2009
    chesapeake Virginia
    wow, maybe i should submit one to prime also. Supposed to be going werner but this does'nt sound good.:biggrin_25512:

7. Steely76

Steely76 Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2010
    TN
    Sorry I never answered back... life has been pretty hectic... my own job and then lack there of after Nashville flooding and all.. :(

He is now driving with Swift... Now before you all go off about it being another chain company and such, I just have to say, it's all about the miles and money baby!! BUT they have proven to take very good care of him so far. He is getting GREAT miles and the checks are wonderful... especially with the fact we are saving our house which with Werner we were about to lose. GooseEgg checks will do that. Each company is different for each driver thou, I have read that there are some drivers that are working for Werner with success... we weren't one of them unfortunately.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.