Werner Trailers

Discussion in 'Werner' started by Petty Cash, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Matt43324

Matt43324 Light Load Member

Jun 1, 2014
    It can be frustrating. I often send in maint request when I drop them off it's going to be needing something in the near future. No idea if it's acknowledged or ignored. I'd hope it's acknowledged atleast. Also I'm not a "experianced" driver in some peoples eyes. Just started this otr thing recently. Just one of them people who can operate almost any type of machinery with out much guidance. Drove a old beat up grain truck (diamond Rio) when I was 16. Operated multiple earth movers an such for the next 4 years, then spent 8 years in the military with some time overseas. Driven #### near every variant wheeled vehicle. Mraps through sketchy "roads" up mountains overseas, pushed them beyond their limits at times when it was necessary, replaced tires on the side of the road, etc. Over there, equipment was our life lines, over here equipment is my money maker. Both places can result in preventable fatalities from negligence. I refuse to live with that on my conscience. Risk mitigation is a big thing to me. If your experienced than ignore my "rookie" advice. If you're a so called rookie like myself take it how you see fit brother

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.