Werner Trainer Craps Himself

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by later_dude, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Woolylocks

Woolylocks Bobtail Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Naperville, Illinois
    Wait a minute, so when you are out with a trainer you and the trainer sleep in the truck together???????

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 7122894003481

7122894003481 Bobtail Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Most companies have a helicopter follow you, and when its time to go to bed the helicopter takes you to the nearest Hilton.

4. BigCheese

BigCheese Medium Load Member

Sep 9, 2011
    CT
    This post just keeps getting funnier and funnier!!!!!!

Call_Me_The_Breeze Thanks this.
  5. Bear63

Bear63 Heavy Load Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Northern KY
    That is freaking hilarious. lol

6. cpttuttle

cpttuttle Medium Load Member

Oct 20, 2011
    altoona,pa
    yes,and spooning is a requierment:biggrin_2559:

7. pilottravel2002

pilottravel2002 Medium Load Member

May 25, 2011
    Tucson,az
    VERY FUNNY.....:biggrin_2559:

8. fifthwheel07

fifthwheel07 Bobtail Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Salt Lake City,Ut
    This is free, ,gave me a good laugh thanks,look forward to reading your next blog.:biggrin_25523:What a horror story,pretty commical with your unique style but I believe all of it,I have experienced similar it was'nt nun too fun. What we sometimes have to go though to go trucking,its the love of the open road and hopefully some money.See ya on the flip side.

9. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    Sleep in a Big truck?
    That would be extremely inhumane treatment, Woolylocks.
    Trainers and trainees don't sleep in the Big truck together.
    NopE!
    As Harvey explained, you'll both be whisked off in a helicopter to the nearest Hilton where the trainer and trainee will sleep together in the same economy size room with a twin-size
    Murphy bed.
    :sleepy2: :sleepy1:

When y'all's 10 hour break is over, it's up to the trainer and trainee to find a way back to the Big truck, --- so be sure to remember where y'all parked it.
    You'd be surprised how many newBees forget and wind up spendin' days tryin' to figure out where they were when the helicopter picked 'em up.

Don't bother askin' the trainer either. :biggrin_25512:
    Most of the trainers became trainers 'cause they could never remember stuff like that, --- so they figured they'd depend on the trainees' to git-er-dun.

Not to worry though, --- most Big truck truckin' companies will give a trainer/trainee up to three days to locate a misplaced Big truck. Some even allow five workin' days to remember. It all depends on the company, -- so be sure to inquire about each company's policy.
    Just 'bout all the bigger Big truck truckin' companies will terminate a trainer's trainee if the Big truck isn't found within a timely manner, --- usually 7 calendar days. Expect a dinged DAC as well for abandonment of equipment.

OH!
    By the way, .............
    ...... while trainer/trainee are searchin' for the misplaced Big truck, any lodgin' required durin' that time isn't paid for by the company. It's up to the trainer/trainee to decide where they prefer to sleep together. Most don't opt for the Hilton, electin' instead to check the Y'all Haul rental movin' vans for one that ain't locked up when the employees go home for the night. Those clever enough to hot-wire the vehicle will be able to listen to the music radio. That's always a nice touch after a rough day. :smt112

Dave 1960 and 7122894003481 Thank this.
  10. Woolylocks

Woolylocks Bobtail Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Naperville, Illinois
    There is nothing wrong with sleeping in the "Big Truck" I am asking if females with male trainers sleep in the same truck together? I'm new and I'm asking a question because I don't know, I believe that it is the intelligent thing to do, ask if you don't know, but to reply with a dumb answer is just stupid.

11. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    The not so smarta$$ answer to your question is yes, they will sleep:biggrin_25518: in the same truck. If they are ladies and gentlemen they will allow plenty of time for each other to prepare for sleep out of sight of each other.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.