Werner, You can't afford it!

Discussion in 'Werner' started by gmrday, Nov 16, 2006.

1. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi

And you are who? Someone who has dealt with our POS Child Services and Court system ...for exactly how long?

Where exactly does your expertise lie in this matter?

I have approximatly 15 years experience in dealing with these folks. You learn real quick...your job "stability" matters.

Everytime you change jobs...you lose money. We all know that. But Child Support services don't give a rats ### about the non-custodial parent. You change jobs....you can be hauled into court UP TO 4 times anually in some states, for an adjustment. And it's always adjusted UP.

The non-custodial parent...takes it up the ### if they ask for adjustment. Been there done that...was told to get a second job.

You DON'T dick around with job changes....unless you like spending insane amounts of money on Lawyers. Which you don't have to begin with...so now you owe your family money too.

If you don't have the money...you better be borrowing it...or robbing a bank.

Americans THINK their jails are overcrowded now....just wait until next year. If this economy continues to tank....

Deadbeat dads (as they are called) will make up 5-15% of the local jail holdings.

Their families (both of them) will be on welfare...but that don't matter...The state is getting their pound of flesh.

And drivers won't be able to get jobs...because their CDL has been suspended for late or missed child support payments.

Hell yeh...you struck a nerve with me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BullDawg31

BullDawg31 Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2008
    Jacksonville, Fl
    You are one of the many who seem to not want to do there dues before getting on a nice easy dedicated route. Nobody wants to hear your excuses because you could not even finish a measly 275 training period. Maybe you will be better off driving fork lifts

4. mademistakesb4

mademistakesb4 Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    70 turns into 140, 140 turns into 280, 300 turns into 600 its not Werner's fault they are just hurting like everyone else right now.

5. mademistakesb4

mademistakesb4 Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Boy was I ever wrong on the last part of this, the hours thing is correct but the hurting part I am beginning to not believe.

6. KennyR

KennyR Bobtail Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Melrose Park IL
    Tyler: How did you drive 60,000 miles legally in 55 days?

7. IAMGREAT

IAMGREAT Light Load Member

Dec 24, 2006
    BUTTE AMERICA !!!
    Do ya think they meant "6000" miles in "55" days?:biggrin_25526:

8. Tran Man

Tran Man Light Load Member

Jan 24, 2009
    Ohio
    Maybe, he teli-ported it? 6000 miles in 55 minutes?

9. NukedNative

NukedNative Light Load Member

Aug 13, 2008
    St Joseph, MI
    I want to hear from this "noone" and "everyone" that y'all keep talking about. It seems as they have the inside knowledge and we should all listen to 'em.. Are they workin for the guv'mint now or something? Have em come to the site, pull up a chair, a cup of coffee and talk for a while. We all know that "self accountability" is unreliable these days, so if we are gonna keep blaming them, at least we can say we knew em..

10. busterhound333

busterhound333 Bobtail Member

Dec 24, 2009
    morehead,ky
    you could be drug back into court and child support could be raised/adjusted because of that raise your husband got last month or whenever and why would anybody change jobs if they were going to make less money at the new company that statement didn't make any since at all and to say you stay at a job that you hate for ten years because of child support is the looneyest thing i have ever heard...:biggrin_25526:lol

11. Bobthetrucker

Bobthetrucker Bobtail Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Dallas, Ga
    I'm not sure about where the comment goes.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.