Western Express lease purchase

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by UpstateFreight, Apr 18, 2016.

1. CJ58

CJ58 Light Load Member

Aug 3, 2015
    What company did you work for? Western Express seems like a good program. If you fail you can just walk away and go to company or take your experience somewhere else

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jonathan Perryman

Jonathan Perryman Bobtail Member

Jun 13, 2015
    I worked for a real small 4 truck carrier out of euclid, oh. i ran a lane from detroit to dallas and back.

4. CJ58

CJ58 Light Load Member

Aug 3, 2015
    You will do good at WE as a flatbedder. Just keep an open mind and run the way you want to run.

5. Jonathan Perryman

Jun 13, 2015
    Awesome. just wondering want region are you from, and where did you run most often at?

6. CJ58

CJ58 Light Load Member

Aug 3, 2015
    I ran northeast region. I liked being home on the weekends lol

7. Jonathan Perryman

Jun 13, 2015
    Im from dayton, oh i first talked to them wednesday so it was kinda short. im waiting for monday to get more in depth info

8. JJDrivesOTR

JJDrivesOTR Light Load Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Do you work there or are you just believing things written by people that couldn't make it there?

poppapump1332 Thanks this.
  9. JJDrivesOTR

Jul 15, 2016
    I cannot believe that the majority of those here actually think they are right. All I have seen is outcomes but no specific reasons as to what caused their failure!!! Instead of saying I went broke, it wasn't for me, why don't you give us the reasons why?

From where I am sitting, if you can't make it at a bottom feeder company, how will you make it at the great company your at now?

10. JJDrivesOTR

Jul 15, 2016
    Upstate Freight,

Do you really need these people telling you not to do what you want to do? do you really need their approval? if Western Express works for you and you can make the money you need to support your family, then go for it.

The way I look at it this. If these people no longer work there, what insight can they give to you that is going to help you. Telling you that you will never make money or succeed there would be like them having a crystal ball and telling you your future.

No one can say what will happen for you at W/E. What happens is based upon your efforts or mistakes.

CJ58 Thanks this.
  11. CJ58

CJ58 Light Load Member

Aug 3, 2015
    Most of the people who talk the most crap about companies never even worked for the company they are bashing. My experience was good. I got a brand new truck and had a great DM. I had no complaints. BUT!! I wasn't on the lease program. I was on a dedicated account. I was looking into the lease program and every driver I spoke to was happy with it. I was a flatbed driver.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.