Western Express Orientation

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by HDFatboy01, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    I'm going to make an assumption and say YOU are the only reason for your downfall. Look at your previous threads, you have a CSA wrap sheet bigger than the employee handbook

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. chuck2525

chuck2525 Bobtail Member

Nov 18, 2012
    rochester,newyork
    can any one tell me about there terminal in nazareth,pa thats where im going for van orreintation on 11/26/2012

4. sdaniel

sdaniel Road Train Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Pelham N.C.
    Run ! It's not to late!

5. dweedle

dweedle Light Load Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Lehigh Valley,Pa
    I can tell you somethings. I am the one who does Orientation there. i also still run out of there from time to time. Please bring your CDL SS CARD A CHECK OR DEPOSIT SLIP FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT AND YOUR TEN YEAR WORK HISTORY. The Nazareth Terminal is a small terminal and it is the NE regional. We expect everyone to be professional, AND NO DRUGS OR alcohol either. We do have a sense of humor and you will see that.
    If you have any questions please ask.

6. jazzleader

jazzleader Light Load Member

Sep 14, 2012
    How would you have knowledge of his CSA being you just a driver?, They do lie & lie the truth is not in their volcabulary....And show me & everyone else on this forum on his prev. threads that he has a bad CSA score or the info on it is bigger than the handbook which is a fed version of the large trucking companies imfamous truckers' blacklist...CSA only goes after the real dumb bad drivers & a few good drivers hooked up w/lousy companies like wanted criminals & cons who been thru da sys 2 many times in their lives da drivers who should be off da road always find a loophole like da big companies find a loophole not 2 pay their employees descent health benefits or the health care industry putting out misinformation on so-called ObamaCare that actually penalizes busineses (large not small) & not individuals 4 not having health insurance 4 employees. They'll never go after the real bad guys, like Western they'll make a deal w/the feds & throw the drivers under da bus 2 save their own skins, I would not bad mouth SAMMY69 if I were U unless U find out da real truth!!!!!

7. jkochko!2

jkochko!2 Bobtail Member

Dec 9, 2012
    I seem to have misplaced my SS card. I've applied last night to Western Express. If I'm brought on can I use my birth certificate instead of SS card? Most employers accept that. I'm working on finding out how to get a new card. I know my # of course just can't find the card.

Jeffrey

8. dweedle

Oct 14, 2011
    Lehigh Valley,Pa
    no. you have to get a letter saying you are getting one sent. in order to do that you have to go to the ss admin bldg. nearest you. we can send you but it holds you up.

9. Palace37

Palace37 Light Load Member

Dec 11, 2012
    New Jersey
    Thinking about Western calling recruter in the morn. Could use some help on making my decision.

10. usncva62

usncva62 Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2012
    barre vermont
    hello dweedle how are you? i don't know if you remember me,we talked alot on here. i almost went o to western xpress but because of all the negative remarks about them i backed out. i wanted them because i wanted northeast regional and they always go by my house i think going to maine, so thats cool thats why i picked them. anyway i have been visiting this site alot but have not tried to get another truck driving job. i am driving school bus instead. i still want to try western xpress but i see you say you do the orientation in pa. what is your honest opinion on all these negative complaints. are they real or from drivers who couldn't succeed and are just mad at the company. and since i backed out what is my changes of i mean chances of reapplying even though i promised twice to come to orientation ab and didn't do it. will they tell me to take a hike or give me another chance to come to orientation. i do want northeast regional. thank you and merry christmas to you and your family. i only get on the computer once a week so if you write back please be patient for a reply. thanx again

11. dweedle

Oct 14, 2011
    Lehigh Valley,Pa
    you still have a chance here. From my experience with them has been good. The terminal here in Pa is the north east terminal. We try to treat our drivers good here. most complaints on here are from disgruntled drivers. Are we the best no we are not but we are trying to get better. living in Vt you could get home a lot. We do run Maine a lot. Most complaints are nonsense. a lot of them are from people who just did not work out, or had a bad decision. Come give us a try. our NE fleet is a faster pace then our OTR fleet. NE is not cut out for everyone. If come aboard I can teach some things here to make money and keep your wheels turning, and no one will tell you to run illegal as some suggest. You will see Maine and you will see NYC. I can't tell you when or how much but that you will. I am not a recruiter nor do I play one either. Call your recruiter and give us a shot.
    I am hoping to make a run this weekend myself. TY and hope to see you soon.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.