Western Express Ripoff

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by JB Toille, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Velos

Velos Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2019
    This is my history. I got scheduled for my training in 3 weeks with Schneider, dedicated CA AZ NM. Touch freight paying me $175 per day, no experience. I already have my cdl. And I just got local offers driving straight trucks paying me $150 per day plus overtime home daily. After reading couple history like yours I will stayed local.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    I lived in Reading for a few years and never met ol Charlie....I feel like I missed out. I probably would have had a better shot at meeting him if I have ever heard of him until now. I blame e logs.

4. FlaSwampRat

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    Yea, I think we pay guys like $20 while we are training them to get their cdl. Not the best but #### at least you are getting a license out of it and still making$6/hr more.

Texas_hwy_287 Thanks this.
  5. 35 and out

35 and out Bobtail Member

Jun 29, 2018
    Please JB do not listen that ups or any LTL will not hire you. If it's not on your DMV printout don't say anything. If you can't back up run line haul it's not hard and you will make at least 50 cpm . I cannot understand why anyone would work for any mega company.All they need is in their job posting tell them what they need to hear and you got It . If you look for a Good job and I mean a good job you will get it.

6. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Maybe it's just me, but if you "can't back up". maybe you should consider another line of work.

7. FlaSwampRat

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    UPS won't touch him. That's not to say there isn't a good job out there for him but not UPS. I retired from there two years ago....I might know a lil something about how they work.

8. kidz bop

kidz bop Medium Load Member

Oct 5, 2017
  9. FlaSwampRat

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    Actually they don't need to hire a lot of drivers because guys tend to stay until they retire....just sayin.

10. kidz bop

kidz bop Medium Load Member

Oct 5, 2017
    that. and the fact other near by similar ltl companies steal all the customers. go look at sacrmento ups, it's a ghost town compared to it's neighbor ltl companies next door.

then again, ups services are slightly different.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  11. FlaSwampRat

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    Yea..... UPS isn't ltl so they are nothing alike......

Texas_hwy_287 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.