Western Express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Hypnowolf, Sep 27, 2017.

1. JimmyWells

JimmyWells Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Maybe one day humans will get reacquainted with their common sense and realize all mega carriers are scum.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Scottyboy

Scottyboy Light Load Member

Youre right JimmyWells,
    Even if it takes them 14 years!

JimmyWells Thanks this.
  4. Widowmaker9172

Widowmaker9172 Light Load Member

Jun 1, 2016
    Illinois
    Western Express isn't a "mega carrier". They are one of the company's that are the "bottom of the barrel" type company's that'll treat you like dirt, try to provoke you into saying something negative to use an a excuse to fire any driver.

5. Purree

Purree Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2018
    I heard that the Maine state police pull them over for inspections all the time at weigh stations in retaliation for a WE driver that ran over and killed a Maine state cop.

Veryblessed Thanks this.
  6. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I haven’t heard anything like that. WE does like to run heavy with bottled water from the Poland Spring plants thru Maine though (van division),typically in the 42-45,000 pounds range(company was contractually obligated to haul up to 46,000 pounds). It could be done,but you had to watch how much fuel you had(Maine DOT scale houses were always closed when I was working for WE but if the load took me southwest towards PA I always scaled out before going thru CT,as their 84 WB scale house loved to play games with drivers).

7. jraulpilot1998

jraulpilot1998 Medium Load Member

Aug 20, 2014
    All over U.S.A
    Yes......
    They already went Thru Bankruptcy a few short years back.....thats how they acquired better equipment after the fact. The "talk" in their ranks is questionable. Best to talk to drivers in Truck stops for current Info.

8. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Sometimes it also depended on who your dispatcher or fleet manager was. I only had one and she wasn’t too bad,although I did have to get on her case a couple times here and there to make sure I got home time when it was scheduled (they love to route drivers away when they knew you were close to home).

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.