Western Flyer Express

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Veteran driver, Oct 10, 2014.

1. derekr

derekr Bobtail Member

Oct 3, 2015
    Well the tire program is good if you blow a tire and they say you hit something or ran it low on air or anything thing like that you pay for it then they route you to okc to get a recap put on. F/s Is based on what there getting it changes monthly your warranty only covers flaws. You pay for your own doings it's not what they make it out to be but. If you live around Texas Kentucky Mississippi Tennessee Michigan or Indiana star transportation out of Nashville,Tennessee has dedicated runs home every weekend 2500 to 3800 miles a week I was working there till I seen this add saying 1500 bring home a week but I brought home 600-900 home a week and sometimes 1000 no bs I have proof but I needed the extra money so I left and came Wfx what a screw up I'm going back to them as a lease driver you will bring home 1100 a week there as a lp used trucks are 450 a week and new trucks are 800 week with 1200 down payment with 500 mile factory warranty 8cent pm mantiance 105 per mile e/l 40 mpg f/s (BLUE STAR)star transportation inc and they will hire right out of school 400 a week ride with trainer for a month or two maybe earlier. They usually try to get you in truck soon. As possible and usually start off at 35-38 pm trucks are 63 for 6months and 65 for 5years and then 68-70 after that I started off at 35 first year 38 second year 40 pm there 3 years l/p trucks run 75-80 on cruise or petal have runs Smyrna,tn-eagle pass,tx and back twice a week and go home 34 hour and go back or Smyrna to Michigan,Mississippi-Indiana or Michigan all dedicated runs for Nissan,infinity and gm cars mainly new truck and there buying new trailers

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Why are you putting yourself thru this lease nightmare
    Going from one bad deal to another.
    Your making less money than company drivers.

4. derekr

derekr Bobtail Member

Oct 3, 2015
    Because company driving isn't any better it's just a headache as well and I'm not driving a slow ### truck

5. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Wow really?

6. derekr

derekr Bobtail Member

Oct 3, 2015
    Just saying they give you a few cents more a mile then cut your speed back then your back in the same boat no more money then you gotta run harder to make the run

7. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    You really don't understand trucking then. Carry on.

Western flyer Thanks this.
  8. derekr

derekr Bobtail Member

Oct 3, 2015
    And then other guys want to cut over on you and then guess what you're slower then you were

9. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Great. So a slower truck is bad, let's make sure we can't make any money and do a lease purchase. Did you actually think this through or did it just fall from your head?

10. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Your 10 months expierence shows every time
    You leave a comment.
    They will eat you alive with a lease.
    There's been drivers with 10 years expierence
    And went broke,and they know all the tricks.

I've been out here 17 years, I've always made more
    Money running slow and legal then I have running fast
    And outlaw.

Your making 2 to 3 hundred bucks a week
    Less than us sorry $ss company drivers in
    Our slow trucks.
    Talk too a bunch of drivers,find a good company,
    And let them pay all the bills and deal with the
    Headaches.

CT-Driver860 and joseph1135 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.