WESTERN FLYER EXPRESS

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by dldickerson62, May 10, 2017.

1. dldickerson62

dldickerson62 Bobtail Member

May 10, 2017
    Western Flyer Express in Oklahoma City,Ok DOES NOT PAY THEIR CONTRACTOR DRIVERS ANYTIME THEY GO HOME.WHEREVER YOUR HOME IS THEY WILL MAKE SURE TO KEEP YOU AWAY FROM THERE. I WAS OUT 1.5 MONTHS AND HAD REQUESTED TO GO HOME FOR 2 DAYS.THE REQUEST WAS REPEATEDLY IGNORED.I HAD FAMILY EMERGENCY AND COULD NOT GET HOME.FINALLY THEY GOT ME CLOSE TO THEIR TERMINAL IN OKC AND I TOOK BACK ALL THEIR EQUIPMENT(TRUCK & TRAILER,FUEL CARD,ACCIDENT KIT,ETC) IN THE SAME GOOD CONDITION THAT I RECEIVED IT IN. WHEN PAYDAY CAME AROUND I ASKED WHY THEY DID NOT PAY ME.THEIR RESPONSE WAS WESTERN FLYER EXPRESS DOES NOT PAY DRIVERS WHO QUIT.
    BE VERY CAREFUL AND AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    You were NOT a "Contractor"....you were simply paying for a truck you were never gonna own.:rolleyes:

4. Hyweighman

Hyweighman Medium Load Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Pensacola, FL
    Something smells fishy

Annonymous Thanks this.
  5. Kentrucker

Kentrucker Bobtail Member

Apr 7, 2017
    Most wait for that 45 days to pay u once u quit

Annonymous and passingthru69 Thank this.
  6. OftheBull

OftheBull Light Load Member

Feb 18, 2016
    That company is a joke. They are crooks that hold your pay until you get off of hometime.

OPUS 7 Thanks this.
  7. Kentrucker

Apr 7, 2017
    I met a guy once he seems to like it...Spoke highly and had a nice pete

8. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Oh.....well.....that changes everything; if he has a nice Pete, sign me the #### up!
    Stop it with the "truck love"....paying for a truck that you're never gonna see the title for is the stupidest thing anyone can do. Pay for a Peterbilt and give it back? Volvo, Freightliner, Kenworth, Mack, Marmon or AutoCar...who gives a crap?!?

9. OftheBull

Feb 18, 2016
    Western flyer express and their contractor division is a scam. U pay for all the bills for the truck you will never own, and its forced dispatch. All you are is a glorified company driver that gets treated like a company driver. But pays for fuel truck payments,etc...and still average around a 1000 a week if your doing good. They have some shady practices over there and they dont care what you think about it.

snowmantrucking101 Thanks this.
  10. Kentrucker

Apr 7, 2017
    I just said he had a nice truck...That doesn't mean...Hey go sign up bc of that...Some of you guys complain about everything when it comes to trucking...Get out of the industry and go make some burgers..

11. OftheBull

Feb 18, 2016
    U must be a contractor at wfx.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.