westside transport

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by cash21, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Slick63

Slick63 Bobtail Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Hillsdale, IN
    Keep the info coming, I have been talking to them, along with other company's , and hope to get some recent feed back. Good luck and stay safe.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cash21

cash21 Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2013
    OK got my truck today 2011 Volvo auto...I had a choice between that and a peterbilt manual...but I chose the Volvo cause it had bunk beds which will be nice when my son rides with me...the truck looks like its in very nice shape and I have no complaints

4. nedayboyz

nedayboyz Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2013
    Chicago
    Keep us updated please, I am looking at westside also. Should have my cdl by may 6th.

5. cash21

cash21 Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2013
    OK got a load through the house yesterday...and it delivers Monday..the automatic is going to take some time to get used to but its not bad

6. sharp.dressed.man

sharp.dressed.man Heavy Load Member

Dec 10, 2011
    IL
    Will you always have to go home under a load?

7. cash21

cash21 Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2013
    They said most of the time you will be under a load

8. optimus7

optimus7 Bobtail Member

Apr 27, 2013
    IL
    Hey what's up cash 21,
    i'm curious about w.s.transport! Currently,they are screening all my info. Do they appear to be a co. I would want to be employed with?

9. optimus7

optimus7 Bobtail Member

Apr 27, 2013
    IL
    What's up condo cruiser,
    how long ago did you work for westside and what was the starting mileage? I'm coming out of il. & was told i would do orientation at cedar rapids location. What made them want to destroy your dac? I'm trying to make sure i'm making the best move for my family & i. When i spoke with them they made it sound real nice but this isn't my first o/o company,you know what i mean.

10. cash21

cash21 Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2013
    Optimus I have nothing but positive things to say about them so far...they really do seem like a company that cares about their drivers.... Before I dropped my first load they had a load waiting for me and before I dropped that one they had another load for me so far they are def keeping me moving

11. JaCk ThE TrIpPeR

JaCk ThE TrIpPeR Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Chicago & Tennessee
    Hows it going? Been looking at them since they have spots for fleet in cookeville tennessee

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.