westside transport

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by cash21, Apr 19, 2013.

1. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    It's been awhile since I left but they are one of three bad companies I've worked for. If you like short haul like 200-300 mile trips and low weekly miles then go for it. When I left I averaged about 1700 miles a week. All a sudden that .45 cpm. I made wasn't so good. I left when they went through the change from long haul to all short haul operations. So maybe they smoothed out but I doubt it. Many of the loads were forklifts which you had to block, or glass loads and a bunch of Hon office furniture which is heavy stacked metal desk and stuff you have to tailgate. I hurt my back one day and they refused me workers comp. After I got the state on them they finally paid my bills. They also trashed my DAC that I quit under load when I didn't. I quit at the terminal the right way. I didn't discover that until a couple years later and got it removed.

If you don't mind commuting 1.5-2 hrs to Henegar, AL up in the NE corner and want to run reefer out to CA and back you can make good money at storeytrucking.com. Round trips are about 9 days and you get paid when you get back. You do a restart on both ends because it's about 5200 miles. Checks average around $1750-2000. They deliver to the Farmers Market at the south end of Atlanta a lot. Either there or the AL Walmarts or Mitchell Grocery in Albertville, AL.

It's 50X better than Westside.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Colts

Colts Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2013
    This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever read. Drinking bleach (sodium hypochlorite) will wreak havoc on your body (can cause major damage to your mucus membranes or even kill you). Plus it does nothing to remove the metabolites.. Do some research before you post false info.

4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Go spam somewhere else. Goodbye.

5. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Foolish.

Original poster disappeared. Wonder if the company told him to stop posting....or he quit....or what?

6. Phumac

Phumac Light Load Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Do they do hair follicle drug testing there?

7. Aquarius169

Aquarius169 Light Load Member

Apr 23, 2014
    ok i reading on the company im getting mixed opinions can someone explain orientation/trainer time amd miles .thanks

8. Sndman90

Sndman90 Bobtail Member

Jun 10, 2019
    You end up with the job? R they cutting hair over there at west side?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.