What CDL paid training do you recommend? TX

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by fescobar96, Aug 5, 2021.

1. SoulScream84

SoulScream84 Road Train Member

Mar 21, 2020
    Wilson Logistics. You won't go through a driver academy, instead they'll help you study for your permit, and then get you on the road with a trainer for real world experience. They treat their people well, their equipment is good, with little extras to make OTR life better, and they have access to PRIME freight.

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lostmykey

Lostmykey Medium Load Member

Oct 6, 2019
    FFE/KLLM share Lancaster location. I’m biased but either of us are good as starters (or longer). People gotta eat, so refrigerated might have better job security while the pandemic shakes down.

Jenn72 and Speed_Drums Thank this.
  4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    1. Wilson Logistics
      Wilson Logistics
      Wilson Logistics. A family-owned trucking company that knows our drivers as well as we know our customers. Check Out All We Have To Offer. Trucking ain’t easy, but our family makes it better. by treating you like one of ours. Truck Driving …

Speed_Drums Thanks this.
  5. Jenn72

Jenn72 Medium Load Member

Jun 7, 2019
    I 4th FFE. My husband and I team for them. Haven't had any problems in the years we have been here.

TravR1 Thanks this.
  6. Snow Hater

Snow Hater Medium Load Member

Dec 26, 2019
    FFE has a good school. Had my permit in 14 days. I still thank my instructors when I have to back in to a tight spot. The OTR training can be hit or miss depending on which instructor you get. Don't hesitate to ask for a different instructor if you don't like how it's going.

Jenn72 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.