What if it Snows?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Dave_in_AZ, Mar 19, 2018.

  1. homeskillet

    homeskillet Road Train Member

    6,758
    53,881
    Jun 1, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    0
    Yeah, but still.......
     
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

  3. okiedokie

    okiedokie Road Train Member

    15,176
    124,655
    Jun 13, 2011
    PNWET
    0
  4. Troy_

    Troy_ Road Train Member

    1,229
    9,273
    Dec 13, 2017
    Roma, Alberta.
    0
    My buddy hit me head on once, I was riding an '89 KX 500, he was on an '87 KX 500. I was scoping out a little jump in the hills and didn't know he was jumping it from the other side. A friend just happened to be video taping the event. This clip has made it onto several clip shows, Dumbest Stuff On Wheels, Ridiculousness, Fail Army, and one other that escapes me right now. So far I've made about 2 grand off it. Enjoy...

     
  5. ElmerFudpucker

    ElmerFudpucker Road Train Member

    7,727
    85,301
    May 17, 2024
    0
    Don’t hate the player. Hate the game
     
  6. tramm01

    tramm01 Road Train Member

    15,428
    202,786
    Sep 13, 2013
    Idaho
    0
    The Montrafelto Silver is $1700 and some change and The Boys are thinking it would be a perfect Christmas gift for Dad
     
  7. MACK E-6

    MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

    50,620
    244,597
    Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    0
    Maybe not for that one, but unaltered numbers matching Winchester Model 12 trench guns are fetching at least that at gun shows.
     
  8. Carpenter Scotty

    Carpenter Scotty Road Train Member

    2,108
    25,379
    May 11, 2025
    Montreal
    0
    Hadn’t heard of them, that’s a good track
     
  9. tramm01

    tramm01 Road Train Member

    15,428
    202,786
    Sep 13, 2013
    Idaho
    0
    I got Model 12 Long Tom, a Featherweight and a Sweet Sixteen — they aren’t for hunting no more and I wouldn’t trade or sell them— Squid might cause that’s where they’re going
     
  10. austinmike

    austinmike Road Train Member

    17,785
    166,231
    Jul 11, 2011
    Missouri
    0
    I’ve learned to pick my spots these days. Didn’t used to do that. I wish I had a list of all the traffic tickets I accumulated over the years.:eek:
     
  • Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.