What if it Snows?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Dave_in_AZ, Mar 19, 2018.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Call back.

UNIT NUMBER!?

YOUR TITLE!!

If I am going to give out anything to the company on the phone with information they already know #### well about all... fairs fair.

Spouse used to complain from time to time all the necessary catching up on the gobbling and so forth that is needed to make this world go around.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Top speed of 50 mph at 3000 rpm. :biggrin_25523:

23K rated drive axle I see.... My Pete doesn’t even have that.

4. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    They are old day cabs. I'll snap a few pics next time I'm up there. I would imagine they are salvageable being as how nothing rusts here. I imagine they would need a inframe due to sitting for what I'm guessing is a very long time. Next time I can corner the owner for a minute I'm gonna offer him scrap price for a truck and trailer so it can sit in my shop for ever and continue to get nothing done with it for a few years.(I'm not gonna lie to myself lol).

5. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
  6. Espressolane

Espressolane Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Just south of the north 40
    Well you could get a nice race hauler. Roll up to one of your BMX races in a cool rig. Put some attitude in the game.

7. Cattleman84

Cattleman84 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2017
    The Sticks, Idaho
    Ok so I had a new experience today... I had to go MT hunting. I wasted nearly 3 hours and was unsuccessful. I never have to look for MT's... But as it is a Sunday afternoon, noone is in the office to tell me where one is...

I really didnt want to wait for the graveyard shift to get one empty. I'm about 150 miles from my house and was doing everything I could to get home today... I even took a VERY LONG detour to avoid The Sisters as I was hearing reports of several trucks spun out and that traffic was backed up for miles. So I doubled back a few miles to US30 and got to Ogden, UT via Garden City and Logan. Just to find there are no MT's in the Ogden, SLC, Tremonton area...

So here I sit, back where I dropped my loaded trailer doing a 10 and waiting for graveyard shift to tell me the docked trailer I backed under is empty....

8. Cattleman84

Cattleman84 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2017
    The Sticks, Idaho
    I think I must be hallucinating... I just saw a truck that has HUGE decals proclaiming its driver to have "2 MILLION SAFE MILES"... Now its not that I dont think such drivers exist, but it was a CRE truck. Who in thier right mind would stay at CRE long enough to rack up 2 million miles????!!!!!

9. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    We have 3 of em that run for werner with two million mile stickers, I wondered the same thing about them.

10. HillbillyDeluxeTruck

HillbillyDeluxeTruck Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    San Antone
    I wouldn't even believe the truck itself has gone 2mil safe miles being a CRE truck :biggrin_2559:

11. HillbillyDeluxeTruck

HillbillyDeluxeTruck Road Train Member

Mar 3, 2013
    San Antone
    In reality, both the CRE truck & the Werner truck are probably lease operators.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.