What if it Snows?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Dave_in_AZ, Mar 19, 2018.

  1. Dave_in_AZ

    Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

    63,435
    448,278
    May 4, 2015
    0
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

  3. okiedokie

    okiedokie Road Train Member

    15,100
    123,775
    Jun 13, 2011
    PNWET
    0
    We dont have no stinking Palm trees bro.
     
  4. Espressolane

    Espressolane Road Train Member

    19,633
    125,046
    Nov 21, 2009
    Just south of the north 40
    0
    Only limit is the number of tickets you have.
     
    homeskillet, Feedman, Bud A. and 6 others Thank this.
  5. austinmike

    austinmike Road Train Member

    17,656
    164,931
    Jul 11, 2011
    Rains on Parades
    0
    I hate those things.
     
  6. austinmike

    austinmike Road Train Member

    17,656
    164,931
    Jul 11, 2011
    Rains on Parades
    0
    So I fixed some fish in the vintage Munsey toaster oven this evening. Used some new avocado oil stuff. Put fish in and turned it on as usual. So I’m in the kitchen and I hear this poomp poomp sound. Intermittent. Thought it was Blondie next door banging on something. Went back to toaster oven and see fireballs at the top. Where the red hot elements are. Guess I used too much oil and it was splattering up on the elements. Turned heat off and let it cool off. Fair amount of smoke but no major fire.
     
  7. Dave_in_AZ

    Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

    63,435
    448,278
    May 4, 2015
    0
  8. 1Cowboyrich

    1Cowboyrich Medium Load Member

    660
    7,052
    Jan 30, 2026
    0
    When I'm jot working I can barely mow the lawn and I certainly don't know how to do anybodies home improvements, considering they always forget their wallet.
     
  9. Dale thompson

    Dale thompson Road Train Member

    5,685
    50,485
    Nov 20, 2013
    commerce twp,mi
    0
    Kitties have discovered they can climb my pant leg chaos and cuteness are at maximum levels IMG_0505.jpeg
     
  10. okiedokie

    okiedokie Road Train Member

    15,100
    123,775
    Jun 13, 2011
    PNWET
    0
  • Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.