What if it Snows?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Dave_in_AZ, Mar 19, 2018.

  1. Dave_in_AZ

    Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

    63,569
    449,489
    May 4, 2015
    0
    You let The Poor Hazul go wondering about in a hurritain?
     
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

  3. Dale thompson

    Dale thompson Road Train Member

    5,699
    50,720
    Nov 20, 2013
    commerce twp,mi
    0
    I don’t have a shop cat but an orange cat would be preferred for that duty.
     
  4. homeskillet

    homeskillet Road Train Member

    6,765
    53,961
    Jun 1, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    0
    Can't say. Oddly enough, I haven't seen one in awhile.

    Awhile ago, I couldn't turn my phone on without two or three of them popping up.
     
  5. homeskillet

    homeskillet Road Train Member

    6,765
    53,961
    Jun 1, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    0
    Still fighting my eyes but I have to deliver by midnight. Split break time. Good day!
     
  6. Dave_in_AZ

    Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

    63,569
    449,489
    May 4, 2015
    0
    I has stopped at an indigenous Peetro, and acquired some emergency BAC0N and hash browns.

    Praise God
     
    Sons Hero and Bud A. Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

    Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

    Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.